BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

• Can anyone tell me if this has worked for them. I have this same ...2 Answers
Victoria r.
Newport News, VA
Eye eyes sparkle for this. The color was the best. It made me happy. Thank you. For rich material.
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
This product is AMAZING! Highly pigmented and helps you get that super glam look in no time at all.
Yazmin E.
Eagle Pass, TX
Purchased a few of these and I have to say they lack in pigmentation. I didn't like the formula.
Karla R.
Saint Cloud, FL
This product is so good and pigmented. This color is really good especially to go out at night
chrissy M.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Revlon colorstay eye shadows have the best colors and last all day long.I use them all the time
Jacqueline B.
Bayville , NJ
Love love love the color love this product and I would recommend this to my friends
Kristen B.
The eye art concept is a really good idea but the glitter makes an absolute mess
Teresa S.
Westbrook, ME
i like this product only for the glitter and even though i like it, it's still problematic for me. the color is pretty, and the cream shadow is alright. i just dislike the fact that the glitter liner takes so long to dry so it gets creased up in my hooded eyelids.
camila B.
Salto
Producto estrella, unos de mus básicos super recommendado y útil, no te vas a arrepentir de haber lo comprado
Nicole G.
Colombia calle portales
Esta super espero que porfavor me mande el nuevo o ultimo maquillage, que a salido seria muy bueno para mi!
Sarah B.
Claremont, NH
Can anyone tell me if this has worked for them. I have this same color and love the color but when I used it, it seemed to not dry down very well. You can't blend it at all and the sparkle side flakes and peels off. Has this happened to anyone else?