BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

• Can anyone tell me if this has worked for them. I have this same ...2 Answers
Glenda B.
Sombra cremosa, por un lado y brillosa por el otro, de gran pigmentación me encantan todos sus colores y sus brillitos
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
This product is AMAZING! Highly pigmented and helps you get that super glam look in no time at all.
Tina O.
Sparta, TN
I'm a big fan of all-in-one products or this is definitely one of my favs! It's definitely affordable considering you're getting three products in one and I use it all the time! This is a must-have for all women who want to look beautiful! I wholeheartedly recommend this!
Leslie B.
Leander, TX
These Revlon eye arts are so cool. I love doing fun crazy makeup and tho makes it easy for me. You can use the cream shadow to do a cut crease, and you can use the glitter do many things. Only con is it takes a whim to dry so I recommend fanning your eye until dry.
camila B.
Salto
Producto estrella, unos de mus básicos super recommendado y útil, no te vas a arrepentir de haber lo comprado
Nelmari K.
Western cape
Honestly a great product! This lasts me all dayyyy, In love with anything lilac so this is perfect for me!!
Erin S.
Port hope, Ontario
The liquid shadow is great and lasts all day. The glitter liner is really fun and long lasting
Nicole G.
Colombia calle portales
Esta super espero que porfavor me mande el nuevo o ultimo maquillage, que a salido seria muy bueno para mi!
Teresa S.
Westbrook, ME
i like this product only for the glitter and even though i like it, it's still problematic for me. the color is pretty, and the cream shadow is alright. i just dislike the fact that the glitter liner takes so long to dry so it gets creased up in my hooded eyelids.
Sarah B.
Claremont, NH
Can anyone tell me if this has worked for them. I have this same color and love the color but when I used it, it seemed to not dry down very well. You can't blend it at all and the sparkle side flakes and peels off. Has this happened to anyone else?