BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

• Can anyone tell me if this has worked for them. I have this same ...2 Answers
Lily M.
Salem, MA
I love these ! They are so pigmented the glitter side isn't as pigmented but you can build it up. They are so affordable for everyone so I would go and grab some they sell them at Walmart !! I highly recommend
Lauryn C.
This is theee coolest product. I bought it for a dance competition in purple, but after wearing it I want it in other colors as well! It is two sided, one is a cream/powder shadow and the other is a glitter. You can wear them as shadows, liners, on top of each other, or beside each other. Super multi-functional and soo awesome!
Kaitlyn K.
Broadway, VA
I was really excited to try this prodect, but it did not work well with my sensitive eyelids. I found that it made my eyelids burns while the product was drying. I also noticed that after about an hour it began to peel off and leave flakes on my face.
Fabiana G.
I have this and everything of it it's perfect but sometimes I don't know how to use it.. Any recommendation about color combinations?
Jamie W.
Whitesburg, KY
I absolutely love this product I have many people compliment me when I use this product I highly recommend it
Yesenia B.
June Lake, CA
Este producto casi no es de mi favorito solo lo e usado una ves porque cuando lo aplico siento mi Ojos muy pegajoso
Yazmin E.
Eagle Pass, TX
Purchased a few of these and I have to say they lack in pigmentation. I didn't like the formula.
Kristen B.
The eye art concept is a really good idea but the glitter makes an absolute mess
Jacqueline B.
Bayville , NJ
Love love love the color love this product and I would recommend this to my friends
Arianna G.
Pharr, TX
When I first put this on I was in LOVE! But about 10 minutes later the glitter started to peel and my eyelids felt horrible
Sarah B.
Claremont, NH
Can anyone tell me if this has worked for them. I have this same color and love the color but when I used it, it seemed to not dry down very well. You can't blend it at all and the sparkle side flakes and peels off. Has this happened to anyone else?