BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

• Can anyone tell me if this has worked for them. I have this same ...2 Answers
Karla R.
Saint Cloud, FL
This product is so good and pigmented. This color is really good especially to go out at night
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
These are really great tubes. They’re affordable and both sides work well to really amp up a look. I have a ton of colors. I also really appreciate that everything is color-coordinated, and tastefully at that. They’re so easy to pick up and use or grab for on the go. Tip: aggressively wipe off creme shadow inside the tube like you would a mascara to get as much product as possible off the applicator. One to two thin coats is best otherwise you get heavy feeling, alligator looking eyes... especially if you plan to layer any other product on top. Also, be sure the cream shadow dries completely before adding anything on top to avoid heavy, alligator eyes.
Tomorrow H.
Durham , NC
This is a beautiful color with a creamy texture that simply glides across the lids. I used a primer so I'm not sure if the lack of creasing is the product or the primer. I put on the solid color first, allowed it to dry and then patted on the glitter side as liner.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
I am on everyone of these however I would not buy them again. I got them on a sale and that’s the only reason I have so many. When you put it on it is very sticky and you have to leave your eyes close for quite some time it also tends to crease very badly and is not very high-quality product. For full price being $10 apiece I was expecting a little bit more
Josie A.
Wayne, WV
I really do love this product. I do enjoy the liquid eyeshadow side more than the glitter side but both are beautiful. The glitter just needs a few layers and you have to wait for the liquid eyeshadow to dry before you go in with the glitter on top of it or it will get patchy. I really wish these dried a bit faster but the color is gorgeous and VERY pigmented.
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
I recently found this and I think it's awesome I've been looking for a good glitter without going into pigments exactly yet or loose glitter this is beautiful it's stunning I have a couple different shades and the purple is my favorite and I think it's good for the price my only wish is that the glitter was a little bit more opaque and not so sheer but I still think it's absolutely gorgeous!
Chelsea G.
Oahu, HI
When I saw these at CVS I thought they were so pretty & wanted to try it out. I wasn't as happy trying it out because the clutter eye liner kept dissolving it didn't stay in it's place throughout the day. I noticed I had to kept reapplying the product & it just was getting too cakey it didn't look good. Personally I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. The color is beautiful, but it comes off very easily & doesn't stay on all day.
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
Yesterday I purchased 2 of these dual shadow sticks and was slightly surprised. The lilac color was amazing. The matte side was extremely smooth and easy to apply. The glitter paired perfectly on top of it. The stick was reasonable in price and I would purchase it again. I did not like the black and white dual stick. I don't feel that it works best with darker skin.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
Using this product was so simple and easy. I've used lilac luster for numerous different styles and it always looks great with the sparkle end you can create an added effect. I think it's a bit pricey but it's worth it for quality make up. I will be purchasing another when mine runs out.
Eboni M.
Auburn, AL
TRASH. All of them. I used one for a look on my YT channel and it peeled right off. This is was my first time using it. I bought 3 of them but thanks goodness I purchased with a gift card which makes me more inclined to keep them. But I would not recommend them.
Sarah B.
Claremont, NH
Can anyone tell me if this has worked for them. I have this same color and love the color but when I used it, it seemed to not dry down very well. You can't blend it at all and the sparkle side flakes and peels off. Has this happened to anyone else?