BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

• Can anyone tell me if this has worked for them. I have this same ...2 Answers
Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash, Lilac Luster, .1 fl oz
  • "The liquid shadow is great and lasts all day. The glitter liner is really fun and long lasting" in 12 reviews
  • "This is theee coolest product. I bought it for a dance competition in purple, but after wearing it I want it in other colors as well! It is two sided, one is a cream/powder shadow and the other is a glitter. You can wear them as shadows, liners, on top of each other, or beside each other. Super multi-functional and soo awesome!" in 4 reviews
  • "The liquid shadow is great and lasts all day. The glitter liner is really fun and long lasting" in 3 reviews
Eboni M.
Auburn, AL
TRASH. All of them. I used one for a look on my YT channel and it peeled right off. This is was my first time using it. I bought 3 of them but thanks goodness I purchased with a gift card which makes me more inclined to keep them. But I would not recommend them.
Lily M.
Salem, MA
I love these ! They are so pigmented the glitter side isn't as pigmented but you can build it up. They are so affordable for everyone so I would go and grab some they sell them at Walmart !! I highly recommend
Becky R.
This was a fun product. The shade is absolutely gorgeous and applies very pigmented. It lasted on my lids all day long and would not budge. The only issue is the applicators. It's a little difficult to apply the product with the sponge tip. The packaging is really convenient as it provides shadow on one side and glitter liner on the other side. Overall, I would recommend it as a fun product.
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
I recently found this and I think it's awesome I've been looking for a good glitter without going into pigments exactly yet or loose glitter this is beautiful it's stunning I have a couple different shades and the purple is my favorite and I think it's good for the price my only wish is that the glitter was a little bit more opaque and not so sheer but I still think it's absolutely gorgeous!
Lauryn C.
Katie E.
This product is kind of a so so product. The lid color is perfect and beauty and you can leave it alone of apply other shadow if you want. The part that did absolutely nothing for me was the liner. It took forever to get enough out for it to look good and the pigment was just not there for me. So I ended up using it as a way to just add a little sparkle to my lid
Kaitlyn K.
Broadway, VA
I was really excited to try this prodect, but it did not work well with my sensitive eyelids. I found that it made my eyelids burns while the product was drying. I also noticed that after about an hour it began to peel off and leave flakes on my face.
Tina O.
Sparta, TN
I'm a big fan of all-in-one products or this is definitely one of my favs! It's definitely affordable considering you're getting three products in one and I use it all the time! This is a must-have for all women who want to look beautiful! I wholeheartedly recommend this!
Leslie B.
Leander, TX
These Revlon eye arts are so cool. I love doing fun crazy makeup and tho makes it easy for me. You can use the cream shadow to do a cut crease, and you can use the glitter do many things. Only con is it takes a whim to dry so I recommend fanning your eye until dry.
Angela Z.
I wanted to like this product because I heard great things about it, but I didn't. I don't think I purchased the Lilac color. Mine was copper I believe and the liquid shadow was really hard to apply and so was the glitter. I really wasn't sure what to do with the glitter. Both the glitter and shadow were really pretty. I just wish they were easier to apply.
Sarah B.
Claremont, NH
Can anyone tell me if this has worked for them. I have this same color and love the color but when I used it, it seemed to not dry down very well. You can't blend it at all and the sparkle side flakes and peels off. Has this happened to anyone else?