BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

• Can anyone tell me if this has worked for them. I have this same ...2 Answers
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
These are really great tubes. They’re affordable and both sides work well to really amp up a look. I have a ton of colors. I also really appreciate that everything is color-coordinated, and tastefully at that. They’re so easy to pick up and use or grab for on the go. Tip: aggressively wipe off creme shadow inside the tube like you would a mascara to get as much product as possible off the applicator. One to two thin coats is best otherwise you get heavy feeling, alligator looking eyes... especially if you plan to layer any other product on top. Also, be sure the cream shadow dries completely before adding anything on top to avoid heavy, alligator eyes.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
I bought this color on clearance for $1 and I love it. The purple is kinda metallic like and it's great on my green eyes. It goes on pretty smooth and doesn't slide around like most cream shadows. The glitter peels off like glue after several hours but it's doable. It's definitely a fun product and they have many different colors!
Kaykouu R.
Biloxi, MS
Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash, Lilac Luster, .1 fl ozRevlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash, Peach Prism, .1 fl oz , AMAZ ING EYE ART. I mixed the two on my eye creases and jt came out wonder fully. I will be going back to get more colors💕
Lindsey M.
Ellenboro, North Carolina
I had wanted to try this for a while and kept deciding against it until I found it on clearance for $4.50. The eyeliner is so pretty but the applicator is more like a lip gloss brush. The consistency is goopy and it dries and feels like gunk all over my eyelids. The eyeshadow surprisingly didn't crack like I thought it would being creamy. The pigment started out well but it definitely faded after a few hours.
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
I recently found this and I think it's awesome I've been looking for a good glitter without going into pigments exactly yet or loose glitter this is beautiful it's stunning I have a couple different shades and the purple is my favorite and I think it's good for the price my only wish is that the glitter was a little bit more opaque and not so sheer but I still think it's absolutely gorgeous!
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
When I saw these at CVS I thought they were so pretty & wanted to try it out. I wasn't as happy trying it out because the clutter eye liner kept dissolving it didn't stay in it's place throughout the day. I noticed I had to kept reapplying the product & it just was getting too cakey it didn't look good. Personally I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. The color is beautiful, but it comes off very easily & doesn't stay on all day.
Tomorrow H.
Durham, NC
This is a beautiful color with a creamy texture that simply glides across the lids. I used a primer so I'm not sure if the lack of creasing is the product or the primer. I put on the solid color first, allowed it to dry and then patted on the glitter side as liner.
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
Yesterday I purchased 2 of these dual shadow sticks and was slightly surprised. The lilac color was amazing. The matte side was extremely smooth and easy to apply. The glitter paired perfectly on top of it. The stick was reasonable in price and I would purchase it again. I did not like the black and white dual stick. I don't feel that it works best with darker skin.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
I am on everyone of these however I would not buy them again. I got them on a sale and that’s the only reason I have so many. When you put it on it is very sticky and you have to leave your eyes close for quite some time it also tends to crease very badly and is not very high-quality product. For full price being $10 apiece I was expecting a little bit more
Josie A.
Wayne, WV
I really do love this product. I do enjoy the liquid eyeshadow side more than the glitter side but both are beautiful. The glitter just needs a few layers and you have to wait for the liquid eyeshadow to dry before you go in with the glitter on top of it or it will get patchy. I really wish these dried a bit faster but the color is gorgeous and VERY pigmented.
Sarah B.
Claremont, NH
Can anyone tell me if this has worked for them. I have this same color and love the color but when I used it, it seemed to not dry down very well. You can't blend it at all and the sparkle side flakes and peels off. Has this happened to anyone else?