BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Beautifully adds a shimmer to ur look. I love the glitter side. I use it all the time. I used five of them and use each one.
Julie M.
This is amazing. It dries down without cracking and adds a beautiful pop to any look. I want all of the colors! #glitter
Tawny A.
My mom uses this and it looks so pretty.. I bought it after seeing how great it looks and sometimes use it as a base.
Lynlee E.
This product named your eyes shine weather your going to work,school or going out with the girls it is a must have
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
I honestly only use the glitter side. Works great. I have blue green eyes and it compliments them nicely
Michelle Z.
Glimmer was kind of thick and hard to get smooth. Color very vibrant. Loved the color in general
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Love these when I do a cut crease I use these to make the line and it comes out wonderful!
Cayleigh H.
Lima, OH
Love the colors. Absolutely gorgeous. The product works very well one of my favorites
Karina P.
Port Charlotte, FL
This formula is amazing so pigmented . This is a must have in anyone's collection
meg ..
This is my go to . However when you apply it on your eyelids it gives a very sticky amd rough look. Although it is great if you need to apply glitter oj your eyelids amd r looking for a sticky solution. The eyeliner side works just fine.