BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

JulieAnn H.
Canby, OR
Love the color and idea of this makeup, but the dry time takes a bit and really makes it simple to mess up. I still use it, and may buy it again but wished it worked a little bit better.
Kristina S.
I have this exact color. I am not to big a fan of the color because of the fact that it is a vibrant blue, however, it depends how you wear it. Very unique though.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
These are a fun product, I just am not sure I like the "wet" eye shadow part it takes to long to dry , and gets cracked later on in day
Tawny A.
My mom uses this and it looks so pretty.. I bought it after seeing how great it looks and sometimes use it as a base.
Michelle Z.
Glimmer was kind of thick and hard to get smooth. Color very vibrant. Loved the color in general
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Beautifully adds a shimmer to ur look. I love the glitter side. I use it all the time. I used five of them and use each one.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
It's an ok product, not everyday go to colors but they definitely do make your eyes pop which can be fun for special occasions.
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
I honestly only use the glitter side. Works great. I have blue green eyes and it compliments them nicely
Sydney R.
Armidale, NSW
The colour of this product is absolutely beautiful! It is rich and lasting and I love that you can use it for lots of different purposes. It is a perfect statement look for a night out and great paired with a nude lipstick.
Gabriela V.
Muy buenos productos se mantiene su duración en el transcurso del dia no producen picazón ni ningún tipo de reacción