BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Kat M.
Evansville, IN
The Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash, Green Glimmer, .1 fl oz saved my Halloween!!! Using an angle brush, I was able to fill in my eyebrows and using a lip brush, I was able to use it on my lips too for the perfect finishing touches to my Mermaid makeup!!!
Skye B.
wilmore
Hey guys! For Halloween last year, I decided to be a mermaid and this product really came in handy! I was able to use it for multiple things. I used it on my eyes and then I could use it on my cheeks or anywhere I wanted the glitter and it stay on very well! It also isn’t that expensive. I would definitely recommend!
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL
If i can give this product less than one star i would. I usually never give products one star but i feel like it's necessary because this is probably the worst eye product i have ever used. This creases extremely easily and it dries out your eyelid, not to mention the eyeliner looks like that glitter eyeliner id use when i was a little kid playing dress up. I'm sad i wasted 7 dollars of my money on this.
Michelle R.
I like this product because it definitely complements my blue eyes. But I gave it 4 stars because I'm not the biggest fan of the liquid applied before the glitter. It comes out a little bit thicker than I would like. If you used a different applicator I feel that this would come out a lot better! Overall it stays on a long time and looks pretty good.
Alexis D.
bardstown, KY
I bought this product not expecting much, but I loved the color. I used it and the only complaint I have is that it smears a bit, so you really have to let it dry. After drying, it's beautiful and it's super easy to apply. Would love to try the other colors!
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
I love it!!
I changed my hair color to red and this color complements it very well. I love that the sparkle it matched very well with the eyeshadow color. The only downside ti this product is that you have to wait for eyeshadow to dry before you can apply the glitter..
Katisdley G.
I'm in love with this color! It gives you such a great pop to your eyes! Great for spring! You can get this at Cvs for $10 or in amazon for $7-$10 it depends the color! I will recommend this to my friends! I use it on my clients ! Great love it
Nicky S.
Overland Park, KS
Okay, so it may not be the highest quality eye makeup, but it is certainly one of the most fun! It lasts a few hours for me. The color is bright and brilliant. The turquoise shade of green is really pretty. I absolutely love the glitter! I like that it is customizable. If you don't feel like glitter you can skip it, and if you do want to use glitter it can be applied however you like, lids, lashes, both; It's great! It is perfect for a night out on the town, or going to a party. The bottle is small enough to be portable if I want to touch it up. I would recommend it for fun events!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
When i saw these i thought they looked really cool and pretty so i had to have it. Turns out i didn't like it.. when applied to your lid it feels scratchy and when its dried it tugs and feels tight on the eyes definitely not a good feeling this product was a let down for me.
Zihan H.
Woodbridge, VA
Love love love this product. Great value. Makes the eye makeup extra beautiful. Very easy to apply. Can make eye smokey without any problem. This is my second time buying this color. Long lasting. Doesn't smudge at all. I recommend this product to everyone