BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
When i saw these i thought they looked really cool and pretty so i had to have it. Turns out i didn't like it.. when applied to your lid it feels scratchy and when its dried it tugs and feels tight on the eyes definitely not a good feeling this product was a let down for me.
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL
If i can give this product less than one star i would. I usually never give products one star but i feel like it's necessary because this is probably the worst eye product i have ever used. This creases extremely easily and it dries out your eyelid, not to mention the eyeliner looks like that glitter eyeliner id use when i was a little kid playing dress up. I'm sad i wasted 7 dollars of my money on this.
Alissa T.
Hanford, CA
So I have this color and the champagne color and they look really nice on he lid, gives off good shimmer and glo, but it does crack and flake which I don't like and the glitter is less then the be desired
Priscilla R.
This product was no good, when first applied it looks great but once it starts to dry it becomes cakey and gum like. It peeled off my eye like glue peels when you rub it on your fingers, was so disgusted. I payed about $8 or $9
Cate B.
Wow this has such fun colors and the sparkles in it are really nice. And I have seen many other colors of this product and they all look really really really nice it just comes down to personal preference at the end
JulieAnn H.
Canby, OR
Love the color and idea of this makeup, but the dry time takes a bit and really makes it simple to mess up. I still use it, and may buy it again but wished it worked a little bit better.
Zihan H.
Woodbridge, VA
Love love love this product. Great value. Makes the eye makeup extra beautiful. Very easy to apply. Can make eye smokey without any problem. This is my second time buying this color. Long lasting. Doesn't smudge at all. I recommend this product to everyone
Kristina S.
I have this exact color. I am not to big a fan of the color because of the fact that it is a vibrant blue, however, it depends how you wear it. Very unique though.
Cassy C.
Rosemead, CA
It's very pigmented. It has a certai. Smell though. It's a good one and I don't think that the scent is that bad as my friends think. It's a good product.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
These are a fun product, I just am not sure I like the "wet" eye shadow part it takes to long to dry , and gets cracked later on in day