BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Priscilla R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was no good, when first applied it looks great but once it starts to dry it becomes cakey and gum like. It peeled off my eye like glue peels when you rub it on your fingers, was so disgusted. I payed about $8 or $9
Cate B.
Wow this has such fun colors and the sparkles in it are really nice. And I have seen many other colors of this product and they all look really really really nice it just comes down to personal preference at the end
Alissa T.
Hanford , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have this color and the champagne color and they look really nice on he lid, gives off good shimmer and glo, but it does crack and flake which I don't like and the glitter is less then the be desired
Cassy C.
Rosemead, CA
It's very pigmented. It has a certai. Smell though. It's a good one and I don't think that the scent is that bad as my friends think. It's a good product.
Lynlee E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product named your eyes shine weather your going to work,school or going out with the girls it is a must have
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Love these when I do a cut crease I use these to make the line and it comes out wonderful!
Cayleigh H.
Lima, OH
Love the colors. Absolutely gorgeous. The product works very well one of my favorites
Karina P.
Port Charlotte, FL
This formula is amazing so pigmented . This is a must have in anyone's collection
Laura M.
Wilkesboro, NC
I love this product. I was debating for an hour looking at these eye arts of whether to get them or not. So I finally gave in and I bought two which were 010 Green Glimmer and 100 Topaz Twinkle. I first tried out the green Glimmer on my lower lash lines and I fell in love with the look! It was gorgeous! However the downside is the glitter. It felt harsh by the applicator and the product itself. I thought it would be easy to apply it directly from the applicator unfortunately it wasn't but that was OK. I used my eye brushes to help me finish the eye look. It worked! So far, it stayed on for hours. I work from 5pm to 3 am so it kept on for 11+ hours. Say what now... 😱 Haha yessss it is amaze-ballssss. 😎 Just won't be using glitter from now on. Also I'm definitely thinking of going back to get other colors. Hmm... Haha 😜😌
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really great tubes. They’re affordable and both sides work well to really amp up a look. I have a ton of colors. I also really appreciate that everything is color-coordinated, and tastefully at that. They’re so easy to pick up and use or grab for on the go. Tip: aggressively wipe off creme shadow inside the tube like you would a mascara to get as much product as possible off the applicator. One to two thin coats is best otherwise you get heavy feeling, alligator looking eyes... especially if you plan to layer any other product on top. Also, be sure the cream shadow dries completely before adding anything on top to avoid heavy, alligator eyes.