BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
These are really great tubes. They’re affordable and both sides work well to really amp up a look. I have a ton of colors. I also really appreciate that everything is color-coordinated, and tastefully at that. They’re so easy to pick up and use or grab for on the go. Tip: aggressively wipe off creme shadow inside the tube like you would a mascara to get as much product as possible off the applicator. One to two thin coats is best otherwise you get heavy feeling, alligator looking eyes... especially if you plan to layer any other product on top. Also, be sure the cream shadow dries completely before adding anything on top to avoid heavy, alligator eyes.
Kat M.
Evansville, IN
The Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash, Green Glimmer, .1 fl oz saved my Halloween!!! Using an angle brush, I was able to fill in my eyebrows and using a lip brush, I was able to use it on my lips too for the perfect finishing touches to my Mermaid makeup!!!
Skye B.
wilmore
Hey guys! For Halloween last year, I decided to be a mermaid and this product really came in handy! I was able to use it for multiple things. I used it on my eyes and then I could use it on my cheeks or anywhere I wanted the glitter and it stay on very well! It also isn’t that expensive. I would definitely recommend!
Michelle R.
I like this product because it definitely complements my blue eyes. But I gave it 4 stars because I'm not the biggest fan of the liquid applied before the glitter. It comes out a little bit thicker than I would like. If you used a different applicator I feel that this would come out a lot better! Overall it stays on a long time and looks pretty good.
Alexis D.
Bardstown, KY
I bought this product not expecting much, but I loved the color. I used it and the only complaint I have is that it smears a bit, so you really have to let it dry. After drying, it's beautiful and it's super easy to apply. Would love to try the other colors!
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
I love it!!
I changed my hair color to red and this color complements it very well. I love that the sparkle it matched very well with the eyeshadow color. The only downside ti this product is that you have to wait for eyeshadow to dry before you can apply the glitter..
Katisdley G.
I'm in love with this color! It gives you such a great pop to your eyes! Great for spring! You can get this at Cvs for $10 or in amazon for $7-$10 it depends the color! I will recommend this to my friends! I use it on my clients ! Great love it
Laura M.
Wilkesboro, NC
I love this product. I was debating for an hour looking at these eye arts of whether to get them or not. So I finally gave in and I bought two which were 010 Green Glimmer and 100 Topaz Twinkle. I first tried out the green Glimmer on my lower lash lines and I fell in love with the look! It was gorgeous! However the downside is the glitter. It felt harsh by the applicator and the product itself. I thought it would be easy to apply it directly from the applicator unfortunately it wasn't but that was OK. I used my eye brushes to help me finish the eye look. It worked! So far, it stayed on for hours. I work from 5pm to 3 am so it kept on for 11+ hours. Say what now... 😱 Haha yessss it is amaze-ballssss. 😎 Just won't be using glitter from now on. Also I'm definitely thinking of going back to get other colors. Hmm... Haha 😜😌
Nicky S.
overland park, KS
Okay, so it may not be the highest quality eye makeup, but it is certainly one of the most fun! It lasts a few hours for me. The color is bright and brilliant. The turquoise shade of green is really pretty. I absolutely love the glitter! I like that it is customizable. If you don't feel like glitter you can skip it, and if you do want to use glitter it can be applied however you like, lids, lashes, both; It's great! It is perfect for a night out on the town, or going to a party. The bottle is small enough to be portable if I want to touch it up. I would recommend it for fun events!
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
When i saw these i thought they looked really cool and pretty so i had to have it. Turns out i didn't like it.. when applied to your lid it feels scratchy and when its dried it tugs and feels tight on the eyes definitely not a good feeling this product was a let down for me.