BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lisa L.
Mount Vernon, IN
Love the color of this product very much. The staying power of the gold is good, But the dang glitter flakes off really bad for me!!! When first applied it dries and makes my lids feel tight. Then it starts to peel/ flake away! But it looks fantastic on the lashes for an extra sparkle!!
Ana Cristina A.
MIAMI
I love the best is the price, it's super economical and also the result is amazing and professional, very similar to the even more expensive brands, another advantage is that they are two for one.
Molly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my word I love these duos. This one has AMAZING color payoff. The glitter can even be used as eyeliner. The applicators are perfect and these dry and stay flawless for hours.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
The glitter liner is a little chunky. The eyeshadow is pigmented but it does take a while for it to dry and it does not blend well.
Carlena  B.
Ashland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the color combination. I have recommended this to several friends! This is a must have item.
Katie H.
Urbana, Il
I did not like texture of this. It went on weird and crumbled after being on short period
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I paid about 4 dollars on Amazon. I am pleased with this product so far. I haven't figured out how I am going to apply glitter but both colors are very pretty.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is ok. I never used the eye shadow side, I only used the glitter liner side. I didn't use the product that much. Bit I really did like the glitter sides to these.
Rossana G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product as much as Revlon, always use this product. if I do not I would be in crisis
Beth W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not pleased with this product. I've essentially given up on Revlon. I keep trying to love them but I am disappointed time and time again.

Does not apply evenly, is impossible to correct without fully removing your eye makeup.. it just sucked.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interesting whats it look like