BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
The glitter liner is a little chunky. The eyeshadow is pigmented but it does take a while for it to dry and it does not blend well.
Lamesha G.
Fresno, CA
Okay I just bought every color that you guys have of this and I am so in love with them I get a Swatch live and they don't come off
Raven G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
So pretty, and really uncommon so you’ll stand out. Gold is the color for the season and this will give your eyes a glittery pop!
Blendy B.
Orlando, FL
Revlon is always present on my vanity. The eyeshadows and primer are the best products of this brand ever...
Melanie V.
Woodstock, IL
This is amazing long lasting and a over all great product, I recommend it to all of my girls. #makeupfun
Carlena  B.
Ashland, KY
Loved the color combination. I have recommended this to several friends! This is a must have item.
Rossana G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product as much as Revlon, always use this product. if I do not I would be in crisis
Corin G.
Saint Paul, MN
This list doesn't have the color that i use, i mustnt be very hip with the scene or something
Katie H.
Urbana, IL
I did not like texture of this. It went on weird and crumbled after being on short period
Ana P.
Downingtown, PA
It's like one in all. Live their colors speacially the bright ones. Affordable prices.
Simona C.
Vanier, ON
Very interesting whats it look like