BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
This product was an absolute must have in my Halloween makeup last year. It made my brown eyes pop and was perfect for making my cheetah spots pop. I applied my makeup before work and it lasted all day.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I love this product!!! Honestly I switched out the dark glitter side for a gold glitter that was apart of a different set. The 2 of them together are amazing!! I don't get any creasing I don't need any primer down first I can just put this on my lid for a beautiful cut crease and add a little bit of glitter to the inside corners of my eyes for that extra pop and my man loves it! It's one of his favorite looks on me and it came from Walmart so it didn't break the bank by any means!!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I bought this product on the Hollar app and I was a little disappointed. The glitter side is not very easy to put on. You have to put on layer after layer to get it to stick correctly and look right. I had a mess of glitter get in my eye trying to put this on and I work with all kinds of glitter all of the time!! The gold side is better!! Would not recommend this product, but I do love this brand and trust it's other products!!
Desirea M.
Concord
Love these easy to apply last super long and really make a bold color statement I would not say these need improvement I use these very often love the packaging how the matte is on one side and the glittery one is on the other side and I also love how it pair a very bold matte with a different glitter cover to put over super cute product I would very much reccomend this
Diala❣️ K.
Tempe
The liquid eyeshadow side is completely amazing! So creamy and it doesn't crease like most liquid shadows I've tried. The glitter side is very pigmented but if you use too much of it, it will start to peel off after an hour or two
Harley C.
Arlington
I have everyone of these colors they are my most used favorite colors! I buy them as many as I can and I am planning on buying too at a time they are the only glitter products I own ! I am a satisfied customer! This product is my life ! I love them on all glam days
Lori C.
I really loved the color and look but it burned my lids while applying and dried like glue. I bought it as an emergency because I forgot my makeup bag on the way to a venue, I did not have this product on for more than six hours and I had to soak my eyes with the make up remover clothes for quite a few minutes in order to get the liner off. After five days, I can finally wear my usual brand of eyeshadow, I will be returning this product tonight.
Clarissa K.
I have two of these and they're pretty good. They dry fairly quickly and I love the way the glitter looks on the eyelid. I mainly only use the glitter side of these but the cream eyeshadow is nice and can be used as a base for another shadow (which is how I've used it before) but it also looks nice on its own even with out the glitter top coat :)
Faith S.
Gardena, CA
I'ma novice when it comes to makeup, but I wanted to try this product because it was a pretty color and I love glitter. I also thought it would be easy for me to use. I was wrong. I'm not really sure how to use it or how to make it blend. I'm sure it's a wonderful product to use when you know what to do with it. For me, I wouldn't purchase this product again.
Carly K.
On the one hand, this is super clever design, and I love the idea. On the other, I applied over primer AND used a fixer spray after, and this still had mostly melted and smudged after a few hours. Probably fine for a fancy dinner or something, but not good for a full night out. Colors are gorgeous, though.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interesting whats it look like