BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lori C.
I really loved the color and look but it burned my lids while applying and dried like glue. I bought it as an emergency because I forgot my makeup bag on the way to a venue, I did not have this product on for more than six hours and I had to soak my eyes with the make up remover clothes for quite a few minutes in order to get the liner off. After five days, I can finally wear my usual brand of eyeshadow, I will be returning this product tonight.
Clarissa K.
I have two of these and they're pretty good. They dry fairly quickly and I love the way the glitter looks on the eyelid. I mainly only use the glitter side of these but the cream eyeshadow is nice and can be used as a base for another shadow (which is how I've used it before) but it also looks nice on its own even with out the glitter top coat :)
April Anne F.
Burleson, TX
NOT a fan of this product at all! The liquid end runs all over the place, clumps up, creases and is just yucky feeling on the lids. Add in the glitter and it feels like someone literally threw mud on my eyelids. The glitter end is horrible... I don't see this product lasting at all. I gave it to my eight year old to use as play makeup. Extreamly disappointed.
Faith S.
Gardena, CA
I'ma novice when it comes to makeup, but I wanted to try this product because it was a pretty color and I love glitter. I also thought it would be easy for me to use. I was wrong. I'm not really sure how to use it or how to make it blend. I'm sure it's a wonderful product to use when you know what to do with it. For me, I wouldn't purchase this product again.
Carly K.
On the one hand, this is super clever design, and I love the idea. On the other, I applied over primer AND used a fixer spray after, and this still had mostly melted and smudged after a few hours. Probably fine for a fancy dinner or something, but not good for a full night out. Colors are gorgeous, though.
Lisa L.
Mount Vernon, IN
Love the color of this product very much. The staying power of the gold is good, But the dang glitter flakes off really bad for me!!! When first applied it dries and makes my lids feel tight. Then it starts to peel/ flake away! But it looks fantastic on the lashes for an extra sparkle!!
Ana Cristina A.
MIAMI
I love the best is the price, it's super economical and also the result is amazing and professional, very similar to the even more expensive brands, another advantage is that they are two for one.
Valentina M.
Sugar Land, TX
I like this, but like the black glitter doesn't do too much. The golden one it's sooooo pretty.if ure going to used it please don't put anything on ur lit before this.
Molly H.
Oh my word I love these duos. This one has AMAZING color payoff. The glitter can even be used as eyeliner. The applicators are perfect and these dry and stay flawless for hours.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I paid about 4 dollars on Amazon. I am pleased with this product so far. I haven't figured out how I am going to apply glitter but both colors are very pretty.
Simona C.
Vanier, ON
Very interesting whats it look like