BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Angila J.
i acutally really like this product and especially this color, gold glitz. i love that the black part isnt super black. It almost has not color impact but alot of glitter impact. the gold has ALOt of pigment tho, i love to use it as a base for gold shadows cuz it holds the beautiul shimmer in shadows but its gorgeous on its own. i dont get why it says you can line with it and that you can do lashes with it. I use it jut for my lids but i guess you can figure out how to do that? idk. but i do love this product. i dont know if a must in my kit but loving using it at the moment
April Anne F.
Burleson, TX
NOT a fan of this product at all! The liquid end runs all over the place, clumps up, creases and is just yucky feeling on the lids. Add in the glitter and it feels like someone literally threw mud on my eyelids. The glitter end is horrible... I don't see this product lasting at all. I gave it to my eight year old to use as play makeup. Extreamly disappointed.
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
This is a really great product pros are it's very easy to apply and very pigmented cons are it dries slowly and because I have hooded eye lids it does transfer into my crease it's a ok product I wouldn't pay full price for it but it's ok
Valentina M.
Sugar Land, TX
I like this, but like the black glitter doesn't do too much. The golden one it's sooooo pretty.if ure going to used it please don't put anything on ur lit before this.
Lamesha G.
Fresno, CA
Okay I just bought every color that you guys have of this and I am so in love with them I get a Swatch live and they don't come off
Blendy B.
Orlando, FL
Revlon is always present on my vanity. The eyeshadows and primer are the best products of this brand ever...
Melanie V.
Woodstock, IL
This is amazing long lasting and a over all great product, I recommend it to all of my girls. #makeupfun
Corin G.
Saint Paul, MN
This list doesn't have the color that i use, i mustnt be very hip with the scene or something
Ana P.
Downingtown, PA
It's like one in all. Live their colors speacially the bright ones. Affordable prices.
kandiss J.
These are nice liquid eyeshadows. When this dries it lasts all day long. It comes in lots of combinations of different colors. This one has a bright golden color on one end and a black with a silver sparkle on the other. I recommend this, its pretty.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very interesting whats it look like