BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Buy on Amazon
kandiss J.
These are nice liquid eyeshadows. When this dries it lasts all day long. It comes in lots of combinations of different colors. This one has a bright golden color on one end and a black with a silver sparkle on the other. I recommend this, its pretty.
Ciara S.
Warwick , RI
This product was an absolute must have in my Halloween makeup last year. It made my brown eyes pop and was perfect for making my cheetah spots pop. I applied my makeup before work and it lasted all day.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I love this product!!! Honestly I switched out the dark glitter side for a gold glitter that was apart of a different set. The 2 of them together are amazing!! I don't get any creasing I don't need any primer down first I can just put this on my lid for a beautiful cut crease and add a little bit of glitter to the inside corners of my eyes for that extra pop and my man loves it! It's one of his favorite looks on me and it came from Walmart so it didn't break the bank by any means!!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I bought this product on the Hollar app and I was a little disappointed. The glitter side is not very easy to put on. You have to put on layer after layer to get it to stick correctly and look right. I had a mess of glitter get in my eye trying to put this on and I work with all kinds of glitter all of the time!! The gold side is better!! Would not recommend this product, but I do love this brand and trust it's other products!!
Desirea M.
Concord
Love these easy to apply last super long and really make a bold color statement I would not say these need improvement I use these very often love the packaging how the matte is on one side and the glittery one is on the other side and I also love how it pair a very bold matte with a different glitter cover to put over super cute product I would very much reccomend this
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
This is a really great product pros are it's very easy to apply and very pigmented cons are it dries slowly and because I have hooded eye lids it does transfer into my crease it's a ok product I wouldn't pay full price for it but it's ok
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
This product is ok. I never used the eye shadow side, I only used the glitter liner side. I didn't use the product that much. Bit I really did like the glitter sides to these.
Diala❣️ K.
Tempe
The liquid eyeshadow side is completely amazing! So creamy and it doesn't crease like most liquid shadows I've tried. The glitter side is very pigmented but if you use too much of it, it will start to peel off after an hour or two
Harley C.
Arlington
I have everyone of these colors they are my most used favorite colors! I buy them as many as I can and I am planning on buying too at a time they are the only glitter products I own ! I am a satisfied customer! This product is my life ! I love them on all glam days
Angila J.
i acutally really like this product and especially this color, gold glitz. i love that the black part isnt super black. It almost has not color impact but alot of glitter impact. the gold has ALOt of pigment tho, i love to use it as a base for gold shadows cuz it holds the beautiul shimmer in shadows but its gorgeous on its own. i dont get why it says you can line with it and that you can do lashes with it. I use it jut for my lids but i guess you can figure out how to do that? idk. but i do love this product. i dont know if a must in my kit but loving using it at the moment
Simona C.
Vanier, ON
Very interesting whats it look like