BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Tara S.
Tara S.
Beaufort, SC
This is a neat product but I wouldn't say it easy to work with. The cream shadow dries down quickly and is not easily blend able. The glitter side is pretty but difficult to use as a loner as the glitter is rather chunky.
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Salem, NJ
I haven't used any of these colors i don't think, but i have used other ones. I love all revlon products they are my favorite drug store.
Sam
Sam
Finksburg, MD
These are so cool! I like to use these as eyeliners because I find that as a cream eyeshadow they are too heavy.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
The color goes on true to color. Revlon always stays good on my nails. Not much peoblen with chipping.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Charlotte, NC
Revlon photo ready I arts lead line lash desert dazzle is really good for your eyes on it helps with you know actually getting a good angle when you're trying to take a photo so it's really good with that
Maricella P.
Maricella P.
Love this duo! Super easy to use and affordable. Only down side I noticed is that it the glitter tended to peel off my eyelids after awhile.
Darlene C.
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the colors this is my top favorite and I love them all. It just looks so pretty on my olive complexion. And the glitter doesn't flake. You can do a cut crease use it as a loner or even add the glitter on top of the pigmented side for a great New Years look.
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great especially for the price. The shadow end has great pigmentation and staying power, and the glitter end has pretty good staying power too. My only complaint is that the glitter takes forever to dry, so you have to be vry careful not to smudge it before that point.
Kenzie E.
Kenzie E.
Gananoque , ON
I honestly bought this for the glitter. Liner and wasn't disappointed the shadow end on the other hand I really dislike I'm not a cream shadow person.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product that I bought from my local drugstore. It is a glitter eyeliner and cream eyeshadow duo. There are many combos and a large colour span. It has a very smooth formula and it's long lasting it look absolutely beautiful on the eyes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing cream shadow and a glitter eyeliner this duo is very affordable and I absolutely love it I love wearing the glitter eyeliner over my eyeshadow in the centre of the lid. I think that overall it's an amazing product that everyone should try