BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Maricella P.
Love this duo! Super easy to use and affordable. Only down side I noticed is that it the glitter tended to peel off my eyelids after awhile.
Liz R.
santa rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are soooo cute but the brushes make it really hard to apply and i feel like the glitter doesnt come on in a whole line its kind of everywhere , it doesnt really work as glitter eyeliner but more as glittery eyeshadow
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the colors this is my top favorite and I love them all. It just looks so pretty on my olive complexion. And the glitter doesn't flake. You can do a cut crease use it as a loner or even add the glitter on top of the pigmented side for a great New Years look.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great especially for the price. The shadow end has great pigmentation and staying power, and the glitter end has pretty good staying power too. My only complaint is that the glitter takes forever to dry, so you have to be vry careful not to smudge it before that point.
Alica D.
Cedar City, UT
Love this product!! It doesn't stray to the creases of my eye lids and I feel beautiful!!
Katherine M.
As someone with green eyes and brown hair, I LOVE the gold and green combo. The gold is very prominent, but it does take a little while to dry and the sparkles seem to get everywhere. It is fairly easy to remove though, which is really nice.
Rocio S.
Des moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore this product! I love the glitter side,it lasts all day. You can pack it on or how ever you want. I live the formula and the pigmentation! Great quality!
Tara S.
Beaufort, SC
This is a neat product but I wouldn't say it easy to work with. The cream shadow dries down quickly and is not easily blend able. The glitter side is pretty but difficult to use as a loner as the glitter is rather chunky.
Shannon C.
Kewanee, IL
This stuff is pretty good. I love the glittery liner. The eyeshadow part is really gelly not a fan of that but I just put a similar color over the top so it stays on better.
Sam
Finksburg, MD
These are so cool! I like to use these as eyeliners because I find that as a cream eyeshadow they are too heavy.