BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Tara S.
Tara S.
Beaufort, SC
This is a neat product but I wouldn't say it easy to work with. The cream shadow dries down quickly and is not easily blend able. The glitter side is pretty but difficult to use as a loner as the glitter is rather chunky.
Sam
Sam
Finksburg, MD
These are so cool! I like to use these as eyeliners because I find that as a cream eyeshadow they are too heavy.
Maricella P.
Maricella P.
Review for: Desert Dazzle
Love this duo! Super easy to use and affordable. Only down side I noticed is that it the glitter tended to peel off my eyelids after awhile.
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Desert Dazzle
This stuff is great especially for the price. The shadow end has great pigmentation and staying power, and the glitter end has pretty good staying power too. My only complaint is that the glitter takes forever to dry, so you have to be vry careful not to smudge it before that point.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Desert Dazzle
Revlon photo ready I arts lead line lash desert dazzle is really good for your eyes on it helps with you know actually getting a good angle when you're trying to take a photo so it's really good with that
Darlene C.
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
Review for: Desert Dazzle
Out of all the colors this is my top favorite and I love them all. It just looks so pretty on my olive complexion. And the glitter doesn't flake. You can do a cut crease use it as a loner or even add the glitter on top of the pigmented side for a great New Years look.
Kenzie E.
Kenzie E.
Gananoque , ON
Review for: Desert Dazzle
I honestly bought this for the glitter. Liner and wasn't disappointed the shadow end on the other hand I really dislike I'm not a cream shadow person.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Review for: Desert Dazzle
This is an amazing product that I bought from my local drugstore. It is a glitter eyeliner and cream eyeshadow duo. There are many combos and a large colour span. It has a very smooth formula and it's long lasting it look absolutely beautiful on the eyes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing cream shadow and a glitter eyeliner this duo is very affordable and I absolutely love it I love wearing the glitter eyeliner over my eyeshadow in the centre of the lid. I think that overall it's an amazing product that everyone should try
Daniela Alejandra H.
Daniela Alejandra H.
Review for: Desert Dazzle, Other
From the moment I
saw it I fell in love, it's all I've been looking for, a versatile
product that allows me to look beautiful, it does not take up much space
so it's my favorite to travel, and to make a perfect cut crease
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Review for: Desert Dazzle
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.