BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely gorgeous eye shadows and glitters. These by far top a ton of higher end pigments and glitters. Save yourself some cash and give these a try!!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Euless, TX
Absolutely in love with this, especially for summer looks. I've used many times over the last year - the metallic green is build able so you can go sheer or bold depending on your mood. The glitter makes a fantastic layover for a smokey eye, and I use it to line underneath my lower lashes for a look with extra oomph. Highly recommend!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
It goes on very smoothly. I love the golden sparkle. Great for a night out or Prom. I uaed this on my friend
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I have two of these and I love the glitter side! I don't really use the opposite side, but it's so pigmented!
C A.
C A.
Dallas, TX
I like the color combo but the shadow dries very quickly and does not blend well. The glitter felt to wet and took a while too dry by comparison. May have been an old tube but dad it didn't work for me.
Rocio S.
Rocio S.
Des moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore this product! I love the glitter side,it lasts all day. You can pack it on or how ever you want. I live the formula and the pigmentation! Great quality!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Love this! You can achieve so many different eye looks with this Revlon Photoready Eye Art used for your lid & line & lash! It's amazing and a must try!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
As someone with green eyes and brown hair, I LOVE the gold and green combo. The gold is very prominent, but it does take a little while to dry and the sparkles seem to get everywhere. It is fairly easy to remove though, which is really nice.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Kewanee, IL
This stuff is pretty good. I love the glittery liner. The eyeshadow part is really gelly not a fan of that but I just put a similar color over the top so it stays on better.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Beaufort, SC
This is a neat product but I wouldn't say it easy to work with. The cream shadow dries down quickly and is not easily blend able. The glitter side is pretty but difficult to use as a loner as the glitter is rather chunky.