BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Jelissa B.
I love this , even tho it flakes but it doesn't flake off exactly for me I put it on let it dry then set spray and I love it i use the glitter more then the actual eyeshadow I have all colors in love
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
Actually like this a lot also. The glitter on the end added something cool and unique that I thought was not gonna be any good. But I tried it and loved it use it on everything !!!
C A.
Dallas, TX
I like the color combo but the shadow dries very quickly and does not blend well. The glitter felt to wet and took a while too dry by comparison. May have been an old tube but dad it didn't work for me.
Rocio S.
Des moines, IA
I absolutely adore this product! I love the glitter side,it lasts all day. You can pack it on or how ever you want. I live the formula and the pigmentation! Great quality!
Katherine M.
As someone with green eyes and brown hair, I LOVE the gold and green combo. The gold is very prominent, but it does take a little while to dry and the sparkles seem to get everywhere. It is fairly easy to remove though, which is really nice.
Shannon C.
Kewanee, IL
This stuff is pretty good. I love the glittery liner. The eyeshadow part is really gelly not a fan of that but I just put a similar color over the top so it stays on better.
Tara S.
Beaufort , SC
This is a neat product but I wouldn't say it easy to work with. The cream shadow dries down quickly and is not easily blend able. The glitter side is pretty but difficult to use as a loner as the glitter is rather chunky.
Denise W.
Charlotte, NC
Revlon photo ready I arts lead line lash desert dazzle is really good for your eyes on it helps with you know actually getting a good angle when you're trying to take a photo so it's really good with that
Jasmine L.
I think this is amazing, you just have to be careful and not apply a lot because then it gets flaky and ugly. If you are a beginner I would not recommend it
Kristi H.
Absolutely gorgeous eye shadows and glitters. These by far top a ton of higher end pigments and glitters. Save yourself some cash and give these a try!!