BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute and super pigmented. These colors come out perfectly. I double the use of the green as a liquid lipstick also. I have brown eyes and the green makes things really pop. The only downside is that is sometimes can start to peel.
Jia M.
I was so excited to try this product. Overall I like the shadow but the glitter I want to love it but nah. It will tend to start dry after like 5-10 mins . It gets so dry and it will start to peel off.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I love this product! Perfect for a cut crease look! Once it dries it does feel a bit heavy on the eyes but it's no biggie for Me! For beauty you got to make some sacrifices 💜💜
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great especially for the price. The shadow end has great pigmentation and staying power, and the glitter end has pretty good staying power too. My only complaint is that the glitter takes forever to dry, so you have to be vry careful not to smudge it before that point.
Elizabeth C.
Euless, TX
Absolutely in love with this, especially for summer looks. I've used many times over the last year - the metallic green is build able so you can go sheer or bold depending on your mood. The glitter makes a fantastic layover for a smokey eye, and I use it to line underneath my lower lashes for a look with extra oomph. Highly recommend!
gabbyluna
San Antonio, Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS. It doesn't take much of your time and it's easier to put on. I do read on some articles that it flakes but it all depends on the amount you put on, but personally I recommend this if you want to finish your makeup quick and beautiful!!❤
Sara F.
Mount Vernon, WA
I loved this for the glitter itself, looks so beautiful on but it did flake off after a while. Maybe with some setting spray to make it last longer, or to use for a not all day look. Will wear again tho.
Shay G.
Clewiston, FL
My favorite product! You don't have to spend $20-$30 for a glitter ✨ effect on your lids. I use this product all the time to enhance my makeup for a night out. I use it on all my clients. Revlon has a variety of glitters to choose from!
Jelissa B.
I love this , even tho it flakes but it doesn't flake off exactly for me I put it on let it dry then set spray and I love it i use the glitter more then the actual eyeshadow I have all colors in love
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
Actually like this a lot also. The glitter on the end added something cool and unique that I thought was not gonna be any good. But I tried it and loved it use it on everything !!!