BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Desert Dazzle
Love love love this! I use the glitter almost anytime I go out. And I just recently used both the eyeshadow and glitter to create a St. Patrick's day look! The pic isn't the greatest quality but I used the green on the outer corner of my eye, and the gold in the center. Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash, Desert Dazzle, .1 fl oz
Jane A.
Jane A.
Review for: Desert Dazzle, Other
So the colors were really pretty (I got the black and sparkly white one), but the lasting power was, for a lack of a better word, whatever. It transferred onto my eyelids (I have deep set). The white would come off like a peel. But when it was on, it would look pretty.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Vida, OR
Review for: Desert Dazzle
I originally bought this duo for a cosplay, and not only did it work amazing for that, but now I use it in everyday looks! I love the way it feels going on and the green and gold are so pretty together. It stay on all day! Never got clumpy or fall out! Highly recommend
Rubi S.
Rubi S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Review for: Desert Dazzle
Great pigmentation!! The lid (green) is such a pretty color. Once you apply it on the lid and it dries it's not going anywhere. The gold glitter is so beautiful!! The only down fall is that it flakes off. Other than that I love it!!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Desert Dazzle
I was really drawn to the pretty color and sparkle of this eye color.  However I did not enjoy using it.  But I think that may have been me and my inexperience with this type of eye product.  It was very pretty.  The metallic was very shiny and the sparkle was pretty too.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Oceanside
Review for: Desert Dazzle
I have used the green shade on my lips as lipstick and it was very long lasting, smooth and I really enjoyed it. I also used the gold glittery side on my lids and it gave my eyes a gorgeous pop. I would totally recommend!
Kayley Marie O.
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Desert Dazzle
Super cute and super pigmented. These colors come out perfectly. I double the use of the green as a liquid lipstick also. I have brown eyes and the green makes things really pop. The only downside is that is sometimes can start to peel.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Review for: Desert Dazzle
I have used these a few times and i do like them I have serveral they work great. These are very glittery also works good for a glitter cut crease ! Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid + Line + Lash
Jia M.
Jia M.
Review for: Desert Dazzle
I was so excited to try this product. Overall I like the shadow but the glitter I want to love it but nah. It will tend to start dry after like 5-10 mins . It gets so dry and it will start to peel off.
Asbaerla B.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Desert Dazzle
I love this product! Perfect for a cut crease look! Once it dries it does feel a bit heavy on the eyes but it's no biggie for Me! For beauty you got to make some sacrifices 💜💜