BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Morgan S.
Butler, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hard to find this soecific duo band color but I love it. They used to sell it nearby but I can't find it
Shelby B.
So pretty and long lasting! Would definitely recommend for a pretty, eye catching effect.
Alica D.
Cedar City, UT
Love this product!! It doesn't stray to the creases of my eye lids and I feel beautiful!!
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this glitter side the most because I use a lot of warm eyeshadow looks. These are really great tubes. They’re affordable and both sides work well to really amp up a look. I have a ton of colors. I also really appreciate that everything is color-coordinated, and tastefully at that. They’re so easy to pick up and use or grab for on the go. Tip: aggressively wipe off creme shadow inside the tube like you would a mascara to get as much product as possible off the applicator. One to two thin coats is best otherwise you get heavy feeling, alligator looking eyes... especially if you plan to layer any other product on top. Also, be sure the cream shadow dries completely before adding anything on top to avoid heavy, alligator eyes.
Abbygayle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product, easy to apply, easy to build up, stays on great. For more about what I think of the product I made a review video on my profile. The only con is that it makes your eyelids stick together if not careful and that it’s a little hard to create a even layer. The photo shows the different thicknesses you can apply and a swatch of the liquid eyeshadow side
Diana C.
Oceanside, CA
I have used the green shade on my lips as lipstick and it was very long lasting, smooth and I really enjoyed it. I also used the gold glittery side on my lids and it gave my eyes a gorgeous pop. I would totally recommend!
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
GET THIS IN EVERY COLOR! I'm serious when I say you won't find another affordable glitter product this great! It dries down quickly and looks high-end. They're extremely pigmented and lock in where you put it for ALL day after it dries down. It's so simple to use with the applicator on each side. There is a good bit of product and it's buildable. It adds glam to any look !
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this revlon liquid shadow in the hue desert dazzle to
line my lash line and it has amazing staying power i am very impressed. I do find the glitter ends of these to be very slow drying though which can make them messy but the glitter pigmentation is lovely.
Kayla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just purchased. Very pigmented and dries down fast. Only downside is it dries hard on the lid. If you apply too much you will definitely feel it and it is not comfortable. The glitter side is so pretty and I love the green shade. Just not an everyday product for me.
Amanda H.
Oxford, MS
I love using the glitter end of this duo. The glitter applies easily and does not have fall out. It is very pigmented. I only bought it for the glitter side, so I can honestly say I have never used the green.