BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash, Desert Dazzle, .1 fl oz
TRA003118/Maria de los Angeles P.
TRA003118/Maria de los Angeles P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such pretty colours. It is Easy to apply. I use my own brushes not the ones provided though. It is also Long lasting.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Butler, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hard to find this soecific duo band color but I love it. They used to sell it nearby but I can't find it
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
The color goes on true to color. Revlon always stays good on my nails. Not much peoblen with chipping.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
So pretty and long lasting! Would definitely recommend for a pretty, eye catching effect.
Alica D.
Alica D.
Cedar City, UT
Love this product!! It doesn't stray to the creases of my eye lids and I feel beautiful!!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Review for: Desert Dazzle
I actually got this product today at our local K-Mart which is going out of business. Everything in their makeup section was 50% off so I found some great deals. With St. Patrick's Day coming I saw this and loved it. I actually had a chance to try it just to see how my kids loved it. (I do crazy makeup stuff with them) They loved it. The green is a soft color and the gold liner is the perfect combination. It is a liquid and only takes a few seconds to dry. You can actually blend it for a lighter shade or keep it a dark shade. Absolutely gorgeous and considering my eyes are usually anywhere between a green/silver/blue combo this was perfect (also along with my redhair)
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Review for: Desert Dazzle
This product is mediocre at best. I was really excited to try it because it searched so opaque and I wasn't blotchy at all. When I applied it on my eyelid it went on smoothly and wasn't streaky but I did notice some cracking and crumbling after the product dried. I also recommend working quickly with it because this product dries very fast! Also be careful of placement because it can transfer and ruin your entire eye look. It is workable tho possibly apply it with a flat shader brush.
Malayna S.
Malayna S.
Review for: Desert Dazzle
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G product! I bought this for my graduation and it lasted all night. I first applied the green side as a base, then put the gold glitter and top and it was beautiful. You do have to let both the base and the glitter dry down a bit before opening your eyes or anything because it will transfer, but it only takes about a minute for it to dry down. It didn't crack or smear at all, and the glitter didn't have any fall out either, love it!
Desirea M.
Desirea M.
Concord
Review for: Desert Dazzle
Love these easy to apply last super long and really make a bold color statement I would not say these need improvement I use these very often love the packaging how the matte is on one side and the glittery one is on the other side and I also love how it pair a very bold matte with a different glitter cover to put over super cute product I would very much reccomend this
Gabby Y.
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
Review for: Desert Dazzle
I used the gold glitter to create my makeup for the military ball. It had a weird feeling on application and was a little stiff at first, but it held up the entire night!! I love this set and will definitely be buying more of the colors!