BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Malayna S.
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G product! I bought this for my graduation and it lasted all night. I first applied the green side as a base, then put the gold glitter and top and it was beautiful. You do have to let both the base and the glitter dry down a bit before opening your eyes or anything because it will transfer, but it only takes about a minute for it to dry down. It didn't crack or smear at all, and the glitter didn't have any fall out either, love it!
Liz R.
santa rosa, CA
The colors are soooo cute but the brushes make it really hard to apply and i feel like the glitter doesnt come on in a whole line its kind of everywhere , it doesnt really work as glitter eyeliner but more as glittery eyeshadow
Diana C.
Oceanside, CA
I have used the green shade on my lips as lipstick and it was very long lasting, smooth and I really enjoyed it. I also used the gold glittery side on my lids and it gave my eyes a gorgeous pop. I would totally recommend!
Desirea M.
Concord
Love these easy to apply last super long and really make a bold color statement I would not say these need improvement I use these very often love the packaging how the matte is on one side and the glittery one is on the other side and I also love how it pair a very bold matte with a different glitter cover to put over super cute product I would very much reccomend this
Cheyenne C.
vida, OR
I originally bought this duo for a cosplay, and not only did it work amazing for that, but now I use it in everyday looks! I love the way it feels going on and the green and gold are so pretty together. It stay on all day! Never got clumpy or fall out! Highly recommend
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
I used the gold glitter to create my makeup for the military ball. It had a weird feeling on application and was a little stiff at first, but it held up the entire night!! I love this set and will definitely be buying more of the colors!
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
Love love love this! I use the glitter almost anytime I go out. And I just recently used both the eyeshadow and glitter to create a St. Patrick's day look! The pic isn't the greatest quality but I used the green on the outer corner of my eye, and the gold in the center. Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash, Desert Dazzle, .1 fl oz
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
I used this revlon liquid shadow in the hue desert dazzle to
line my lash line and it has amazing staying power i am very impressed. I do find the glitter ends of these to be very slow drying though which can make them messy but the glitter pigmentation is lovely.
Jane A.
So the colors were really pretty (I got the black and sparkly white one), but the lasting power was, for a lack of a better word, whatever. It transferred onto my eyelids (I have deep set). The white would come off like a peel. But when it was on, it would look pretty.
Rubi S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Great pigmentation!! The lid (green) is such a pretty color. Once you apply it on the lid and it dries it's not going anywhere. The gold glitter is so beautiful!! The only down fall is that it flakes off. Other than that I love it!!