BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Amanda S.
Moreno Valley , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this glitter side the most because I use a lot of warm eyeshadow looks. These are really great tubes. They’re affordable and both sides work well to really amp up a look. I have a ton of colors. I also really appreciate that everything is color-coordinated, and tastefully at that. They’re so easy to pick up and use or grab for on the go. Tip: aggressively wipe off creme shadow inside the tube like you would a mascara to get as much product as possible off the applicator. One to two thin coats is best otherwise you get heavy feeling, alligator looking eyes... especially if you plan to layer any other product on top. Also, be sure the cream shadow dries completely before adding anything on top to avoid heavy, alligator eyes.
Abbygayle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product, easy to apply, easy to build up, stays on great. For more about what I think of the product I made a review video on my profile. The only con is that it makes your eyelids stick together if not careful and that it’s a little hard to create a even layer. The photo shows the different thicknesses you can apply and a swatch of the liquid eyeshadow side
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
GET THIS IN EVERY COLOR! I'm serious when I say you won't find another affordable glitter product this great! It dries down quickly and looks high-end. They're extremely pigmented and lock in where you put it for ALL day after it dries down. It's so simple to use with the applicator on each side. There is a good bit of product and it's buildable. It adds glam to any look !
Kayla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just purchased. Very pigmented and dries down fast. Only downside is it dries hard on the lid. If you apply too much you will definitely feel it and it is not comfortable. The glitter side is so pretty and I love the green shade. Just not an everyday product for me.
Amanda H.
Oxford, MS
I love using the glitter end of this duo. The glitter applies easily and does not have fall out. It is very pigmented. I only bought it for the glitter side, so I can honestly say I have never used the green.
Kelley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is mediocre at best. I was really excited to try it because it searched so opaque and I wasn't blotchy at all. When I applied it on my eyelid it went on smoothly and wasn't streaky but I did notice some cracking and crumbling after the product dried. I also recommend working quickly with it because this product dries very fast! Also be careful of placement because it can transfer and ruin your entire eye look. It is workable tho possibly apply it with a flat shader brush.
Malayna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G product! I bought this for my graduation and it lasted all night. I first applied the green side as a base, then put the gold glitter and top and it was beautiful. You do have to let both the base and the glitter dry down a bit before opening your eyes or anything because it will transfer, but it only takes about a minute for it to dry down. It didn't crack or smear at all, and the glitter didn't have any fall out either, love it!
Diana C.
Oceanside, CA
I have used the green shade on my lips as lipstick and it was very long lasting, smooth and I really enjoyed it. I also used the gold glittery side on my lids and it gave my eyes a gorgeous pop. I would totally recommend!
Desirea M.
Concord
Love these easy to apply last super long and really make a bold color statement I would not say these need improvement I use these very often love the packaging how the matte is on one side and the glittery one is on the other side and I also love how it pair a very bold matte with a different glitter cover to put over super cute product I would very much reccomend this
Cheyenne C.
vida, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally bought this duo for a cosplay, and not only did it work amazing for that, but now I use it in everyday looks! I love the way it feels going on and the green and gold are so pretty together. It stay on all day! Never got clumpy or fall out! Highly recommend