BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

gabbyluna
gabbyluna
San Antonio, Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS. It doesn't take much of your time and it's easier to put on. I do read on some articles that it flakes but it all depends on the amount you put on, but personally I recommend this if you want to finish your makeup quick and beautiful!!❤
Shay G.
Shay G.
Clewiston, FL
Review for: Desert Dazzle
My favorite product! You don't have to spend $20-$30 for a glitter ✨ effect on your lids. I use this product all the time to enhance my makeup for a night out. I use it on all my clients. Revlon has a variety of glitters to choose from!
Liz R.
Liz R.
santa rosa, CA
Review for: Desert Dazzle
The colors are soooo cute but the brushes make it really hard to apply and i feel like the glitter doesnt come on in a whole line its kind of everywhere , it doesnt really work as glitter eyeliner but more as glittery eyeshadow
Sara F.
Sara F.
MOUNT VERNON, WA
I loved this for the glitter itself, looks so beautiful on but it did flake off after a while. Maybe with some setting spray to make it last longer, or to use for a not all day look. Will wear again tho.
Jelissa B.
Jelissa B.
I love this , even tho it flakes but it doesn't flake off exactly for me I put it on let it dry then set spray and I love it i use the glitter more then the actual eyeshadow I have all colors in love
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
Actually like this a lot also. The glitter on the end added something cool and unique that I thought was not gonna be any good. But I tried it and loved it use it on everything !!!
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Pilesgrove, NJ
I haven't used any of these colors i don't think, but i have used other ones. I love all revlon products they are my favorite drug store.
Maria Paula C.
Maria Paula C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Desert Dazzle
They are my favorites give a beautiful effect really can work miracles with them are a beauty could have them in all colors I love
June B.
June B.
Middleburgh, NY
I SAW THIS AT MY DAUGHTERS AND HAD HER APPLY THIS TO MY EYES. WAS VERY PLEASED WITH HOW IT LOOKED ON ME. NOT SURE OF THE PRICE
Maryssa T.
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
Review for: Desert Dazzle
Honestly I only use the glitter side. I have the urban decay glitter liner and this works identically for so much cheaper.