BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is one of my favorite eye products from Revlon...it has a rich creamy shadow color on one end and a beautiful glitter eyeliner on the other end!! Gorgeous colors!! Great price! I definitely would recommend!!" in 6 reviews
Kate S.
I took this with me travelling as I wanted something easy and small to carry. This was great as it was versatile and I could create multiple looks depending on where I was.
Naomi R.
This mascara is great. Its so black and the brush is so easy to use. Usually I have trouble not getting little dots on my eyelid because of the brush of some mascaras so this was a lifesaver.
Jules H.
Love this! Easy to use and really solid black colour. Perfect for the cat eye effect! Would highly recommend this! Really affordable too!
Alexis T.
I bought this product I wasn't a big fan of it it wasn't what I expected I really don't recommend buying this product
Dakota W.
Coquitlam
Very simple and easy fits in make up bag don't need to bring a whole cosmetic store with me! Very good stuff
Kelly L.
Ofallon, MO
I don't prefer this product to sephoras products. It's not that great but it works okay