BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brianne H.
Black is my color around my eyes. Using this product I can reach the look that I need for day or evening.
Saloni S.
Glen Oaks, NY
Looks pretty at first but gets tacky later on and if not applied properly , doesn't flatter the eyes.
Courtney S.
Colorado city , TX
This was really dark which I liked and it stayed on through a workout which I was impressed with
Megan S.
My least fav. Tried it once. Maybe I didn't put it in right. Would be willing to try again.
Desiree L.
I have these in ever color! I love them so much! My most fave makeup product to us!
Megan G.
Love this. really helps make my eyes pop and help make them bold and beautiful!
Lisa M.
Grand Falls
These eyeshadows are really nice and creamy on the eyes! Lots of sparkle in the white side of this shade! It blends out good and easy to apply and last all day long on your eyes! I will be getting more shades soon so I recommend these
Kate S.
I took this with me travelling as I wanted something easy and small to carry. This was great as it was versatile and I could create multiple looks depending on where I was.
Naomi R.
This mascara is great. Its so black and the brush is so easy to use. Usually I have trouble not getting little dots on my eyelid because of the brush of some mascaras so this was a lifesaver.
Jules H.
Love this! Easy to use and really solid black colour. Perfect for the cat eye effect! Would highly recommend this! Really affordable too!