BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brianne H.
Black is my color around my eyes. Using this product I can reach the look that I need for day or evening.
Angel M.
The colors are just to pretty and easy to use. It stays on the whole day. I love the glitters are amazing. I would so tell u to get this!!!
Kendra B.
Awesome stuff you have a two in one! Give yourself the sparkly look with just a few brush strokes! Revlon is one of my favorite brands!
Dania P.
Love the combination of a liquid eyeshadow and a liner for detail. Also, I love the color combo of black and white glitter.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
This is a bomb eye shadow, I totally love it, it's so amazing and how it stays on all day long, I totally recommend it!!!
Desiree L.
I have these in ever color! I love them so much! My most fave makeup product to us!
Jules H.
Love this! Easy to use and really solid black colour. Perfect for the cat eye effect! Would highly recommend this! Really affordable too!
Alexis T.
I bought this product I wasn't a big fan of it it wasn't what I expected I really don't recommend buying this product
Kelly L.
Ofallon, MO
I don't prefer this product to sephoras products. It's not that great but it works okay
Kate S.
I took this with me travelling as I wanted something easy and small to carry. This was great as it was versatile and I could create multiple looks depending on where I was.