BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Angel M.
The colors are just to pretty and easy to use. It stays on the whole day. I love the glitters are amazing. I would so tell u to get this!!!
Kendra B.
Awesome stuff you have a two in one! Give yourself the sparkly look with just a few brush strokes! Revlon is one of my favorite brands!
Molly O.
Kirksville, MO
As far as liquid liners go this is not my favorite. It is not bad, just very mediocre. Nice to have in case I run out of others.
Mary M.
Would have preferred it to be waterproof. Got some in my eyes and it really stung. My green eyes worked well with this black.
Dania P.
Love the combination of a liquid eyeshadow and a liner for detail. Also, I love the color combo of black and white glitter.
Stashia C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I wasn't happy with this product. It wasn't terrible it just isn't something that wowed me enough to want to buy it again.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
This is a bomb eye shadow, I totally love it, it's so amazing and how it stays on all day long, I totally recommend it!!!
Samantha T.
Anderson, IN
The product is alright but I do not prefer it to NYX brand's matte liquid liner. It's not really special at all.
Sarree M.
Providence, RI
Good choice to use. Have not used it much but I made a good choice picking this kind. I would keep getting this
Samantha G.
Pequea, PA
Worst product I have ever used I'm honestly sad I spent money on it. It's messy it creases and it looks awful.