BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
I bought two Photoready Eye Art sticks last year at Wlamart for my planned Halloween costumes, and they were exactly what I needed. I used this black and white shade to do Black Swan eye makeup, and the green and gold Desert Dazzle shade to do Lady Loki themed eye makeup. Both shades wore very well over large areas of skin throughout the night with no creasing or patchiness. Be advised that they do take a minute or so to dry down and are very fragile during this drying time. The applicator wand is a little large and awkward and I hsd much more success picking up a small amount with a dense brush ti apply. My only real complaint is that the glitter end is too chunky and hard to control to use as an eyeliner like they advertise; as a glitter topcoat or adding thicker glitter accents it works fine though. I imagine this product would be a little cumbersome to try and use for everyday makeup, but as Halloween or otherwise theatrical makeup goes it does a great job!
Arely M.
My new favorite I love how easy it is to use and makes any ordinary make up look stand out simply adding glitter or using it as a base the colors are so vibrant and pigmented absolutely adore this great job Revlon!!!!! Definitely worth the bucks lady's! But don't take my word simply try it and get all the compliments yourself.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
These are Gummy and they become very creased in my eyelids. I would not buy them again have even applying there is not a simple process. You have to leave your eyes closed for quite some time in order for it to dry enough to even leave it on. And if you want to wear it for more than just a couple hours forget about it.
Holly M.
The black goes on smoothly and stays for a great deal of time. It's not bendable since its liquid. Fast drying time, comes off with makeup remover easily. If you're looking for a versatile black liner, this works okay - you can probably find better for cheaper out there, though.

Remember the glitter glue you used on every project in 3rd grade? That stuff is probably better than the glitter side of this product. It looks like you put elmer's glue on your eyelid and then sprinkled glitter on top. In other words, it looks cheap and tacky. It feels like sandpaper, and peels off the longer you wear it. If you're buying it for the glitter, this is not what you want at all.

Not something I plan to use again unless its for an art project, honestly. The black side has a bit more potential, but not enough to buy this product again.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I really enjoy Revlon products, but I bought this product cheap on the Hollar app and was not very satisfied with it. It does not go on well without having to apply several layers. Just a mess. I would not recommend.
Karen H.
This is one of my favorite eye products from Revlon...it has a rich creamy shadow color on one end and a beautiful glitter eyeliner on the other end!! Gorgeous colors!! Great price! I definitely would recommend!!
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have 3 of these. This one, the gold one and the blue one. I love the glitter liner, and the shadow itself is good and colorful. As long as it dries before you try to fully open your eyes, you're okay
Emily S.
Miami, Florida
This mascara is great. Its so black and the brush is so easy to use. Excelente product,perfect to keep the skin hydrated 24 hrslike and the price is amazing don't wait to buy agaun
Meghan C.
Bryn Mawr, PA
The color is bright and it will stay on your lid for days if you let it go. However, the color is too Shiny and the glittery side should have more glitter
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This is a great product. I don't use it all the time but it is amazing. Its always missing and I have to hunt my daughter down to find it!