Revlon Photoready Eye Art Lid + Line + Lash
2 New Shades For You To Love!
Dazzle With The Latest In Makeup Artistry. Coordinating Shadow Duos With Satin And Sparkle Finishes Create Unique, Customized Eye Looks.
- Coordinated shades and contrasting finishes make it easy to design an eye look that’s all your own.
- Intensely pigmented cream shadow on one end, and a brilliant sparkle on the other.
- Cream shadow glides on effortlessly for smooth, rich color.
- Use the slim brush applicator to apply sparkle to the lid, as a liner or on the tips of lashes.
Top Questions See all 110 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore this product! I love the glitter side,it lasts all day. You can pack it on or how ever you want. I live the formula and the pigmentation! Great quality!" in 28 reviews
- "I use this glitter side the most because I use a lot of warm eyeshadow looks. These are really great tubes. They’re affordable and both sides work well to really amp up a look. I have a ton of colors. I also really appreciate that everything is color-coordinated, and tastefully at that. They’re so easy to pick up and use or grab for on the go. Tip: aggressively wipe off creme shadow inside the tube like you would a mascara to get as much product as possible off the applicator. One to two thin coats is best otherwise you get heavy feeling, alligator looking eyes... especially if you plan to layer any other product on top. Also, be sure the cream shadow dries completely before adding anything on top to avoid heavy, alligator eyes." in 5 reviews
- "So pretty and long lasting! Would definitely recommend for a pretty, eye catching effect. " in 5 reviews
** @revlon photoready eye Art In Black Brilliance**
-so I wanted to like this product, especially because I thought it would make glitter application a lot easier. Yeah it definitely fooled me. I do not like this product. This is a double-ended liquid eyeshadow. On one end is a metallic cream shadow and the other end is a glitter gel. I don't like the cream shadow half it is patchy looking and creases bad and has no staying power at all. I think the glitter gel has a nice glitter payoff however when layered it does feel heavy. Also with the glitter side I will say that there is no fall out. I also feel like the application of the glitter is a bit chunky. It's a mess when removing. Overall in my opinion this product is a no for me
I’ve used the glitters on top of eye shadow: I suggest putting some on your hand or whatever and apply to the eye with a flat brush. The glitter applicator is not the best..it could be thinner.
I used a tiny bit of the silvery blue on my lid in the pic :)
I got three of these and I am totally in love with the Topaz Twinkle and the Peach Prism ones. I'm not really a fan of the Black Brilliance, the formula seems different than the other two and the glitter part is more less just gel with a couple flakes of glitter. I love the metallic shadow sides, it is very pigmented and feels nice on and not dry and flakey unlike some other liquid shadows I have tried in the past. If you over do the glitter it flakes big time. I found that the best way to put the glitter gel on, for me, is to put a small amount on my finger and dab it on so I don't get more gel than glitter. These are very long lasting and are great liquid shadows for the price.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos