Revlon Photoready Eye Art Lid + Line + Lash

2 New Shades For You To Love!
Dazzle With The Latest In Makeup Artistry. Coordinating Shadow Duos With Satin And Sparkle Finishes Create Unique, Customized Eye Looks.

• Coordinated shades and contrasting finishes make it easy to design an eye look that’s all your own.
  • Intensely pigmented cream shadow on one end, and a brilliant sparkle on the other.
  • Cream shadow glides on effortlessly for smooth, rich color.
  • Use the slim brush applicator to apply sparkle to the lid, as a liner or on the tips of lashes.

I Have not used liquid eye shadow before.. any tips? How do you like this?
I've had this for a while now I'm just not sure how to use it. Any tips?
Does anyone know if this comes off easily w/ makeup remover? Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid + Line + Lash, Topaz Twinkle 0.10 oz (Pack of 2) #Influenster
Start your review of Revlon Photoready Eye Art Lid + Line + Lash!
Product Highlights
“I absolutely adore this product! I love the glitter side,it lasts all day. You can pack it on or how ever you want. I live the formula and the pigmentation! Great quality!” in reviews
“So pretty and long lasting! Would definitely recommend for a pretty, eye catching effect. ” in reviews
“...especially if you plan to layer any other product on top. Also, be sure the cream shadow dries completely before adding anything on top to avoid heavy, alligator eyes.” in reviews
Flint, MI
Review for: Topaz Twinkle
Revlon Photoready Eye Art (Lid + Line + Lash) is an awesome double ended eye product. I picked this up in the shade Topaz Twinkle. The liquid shadow is a stunning neutral sandy light brown shade. This side has a doe foot applicator and is a breeze to apply. The glitter end features a thin application brush for lining the eye or placing glitter exactly where you want it. The glitter is a champagne gold with bits of multicolor sparkle. It is gorgeous! Both sides set dry to a budgeproof finish. The liquid shadow is quite pigmented and opaque in 1 swipe, but is still buildable if you want an even bolder application. This could be considered a one and done product as far as shadow goes. Just apply all over the lid, blend it a bit toward the top for gradience, add glitter or dont, and call it a day! Wear a light application sans glitter in the day, and a heavier application with glitter and lashes at night. My only quam with this product is the "+ Lash" part. I didnt even notice that wording until I got home. Unless they are referring to adding a bit of glitter to your lashes, this is by no means a lash product. I absolutely LOVE this duo and will be buying other shades in the near future, but shade 100 Topaz Twinkle is by far my favorite.
Rydal
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Topaz Twinkle
I got this eyeshadow in topaz twinkle. As you can see from my pictures the creamy eyeshadow and liner are really pretty. I wore it once with the eyeshadow as a base and then put a little bit of the glitter on top and I have also worn it with just the glitter and I just put it on my lower lash line. Both of them were beautiful. I have no problem with the eyeshadow. It worked like it was supposed to. It dried fast and didn’t leave any creases, and it also stayed on perfect all day. The problem was the glitter. It was pretty but as soon as it dried it would start to peel. I could literally peel it right off my eye. So just know that if your getting this product for the glitter you won’t be happy with it.
Review for: Black Brilliance
I came here to review, saw a lot of good reviews on this product, and said to myself 'Well... maybe it's time to try again.' Nope. I just can't get this stuff to work for me. The cream shadow does not blend out well with a dense brush like other cream shadows I have owned, and ends up looking patchy and feeling a bit uncomfortable where it dries on thicker. The glitter is very patchy, and requires a few layers in order to look decent (or else you completely lose the shine). After a few layers, though, it... flakes off. So I cannot win. I really wouldn't recommend this, or at least not the Black Brilliance shade. Maybe the issues I faced with it are due to the strong dark colour not having the easiest formula to work with, but it's a dud for me.
Clearwater , FL
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Thee shadow side, is beautiful and on the glitter side... well, where do I even begin? The glitter brush is rather large, making it very hard to draw a thin line of glitter. Also, there is more adhesive/gel than there is glitter, so it looks best if applied in several coats. After a few minutes of use, and blinking, the glitter starts to ball up/roll and then peels off. I would not recommend this product for an all day wear, unless you want to use it for a quick photo. #glamgame #glam #makeup #liner #revlon
Franklin, TN
Review for: Topaz Twinkle, Fuschia Flash, Green Glimmer, Gold Glitz, Cobalt Crystal
While the eyeliner side of these duo sticks are alright, the liquid eyeshadow is unfortunately extremely uncomfortable to wear after a very short period of time (aka after it dries.) it dries so hard that it actually pulls the skin on my eyelids and is painful. However, I have a feeling that maybe a drop or two of some contact solution (what I’ve found to be best at softening up dry eye makeup like mascara) might help with the excessive drying. It’s not necessary. However the colors are beautiful and I just wish I got more use of them.
Greenwich, CT
Revlon Photoready Eye Art Lid + Line + Lash uploaded by Victhoria L.
Review for: Topaz Twinkle
This product is AMAZING! I just did my Halloween make up using this Photoready Eye Art and stayed like this all night. Shining. I’m really in love with this product! I want to buy other colors to match with any outfits! 😍
Gaithersburg, MD
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Topaz Twinkle
I tried this shadow after reading Influenster article,5 Drugstore Glitter Makeup Must Haves! The shadow applicator makes application a breeze. The glitter brush works well but the glitter does not go on with precision. If you want a fine line, you’ll need to take your time. It also needs a few seconds to dry, otherwise it will smear. After waiting about 30 seconds, both were dry and didn’t smudge. However, after a couple of hours the glitter wore off. You may want to carry it with you for touch ups.
Mount Vernon , NY
Revlon Photoready Eye Art Lid + Line + Lash uploaded by HMS D.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Lilac Luster
I picked this up on a whim while picking up halloween candy. I love the glitter half. I lined in over my black liner and I love it. I've gotten lots of compliments. Im not so much of a fan of the liquid shadow half. It applied extremely patchy and didnt dry down quick enough for me so it ended up moving all over the place. I dont know if i would purchase again, as I would only be doing so for the glitter half and I feel I can find similar glitter liner products for less money and more product.
Etna, NY
Revlon Photoready Eye Art Lid + Line + Lash uploaded by Anastacia M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Peach Prism
This is kind of a 2 sides review. Literally. The one side is these I love. The other side I loathe. The liquid eyeshadow side is amazing. It goes on smooth and creamy. It has a great opaque color payoff and a little goes a long way. And it is WATERPROOF. It is so long wearing. I use it on many of my brides. The glitter side is garbage. It flakes off and is irritating. I wish they would just make the liquid shadow alone.
Revlon Photoready Eye Art Lid + Line + Lash uploaded by Nida A.
Review for: Topaz Twinkle
Very pretty glitter and decent pricing however once the glitter dries it starts to peel off instead of sticking/setting onto the eyelid. I was literally able to peel it off with my fingers. If you want a cheap glitter I would get NYX Liquid Crystal Body Liner or NYX Glitter Goals Liquid Eyeshadow otherwise Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Conyers, GA
il y a 10 mois
URBAN DECAY 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil how long does it normally last?
Kristi T. • il y a 10 mois
It lasts all day for me!
il y a 2 ans
Nicole P. • il y a un an
It’s really not. This is much wetter, takes longer to dry, and creases much more than Stila.