BY REVLON

2 New Shades For You To Love!
Dazzle With The Latest In Makeup Artistry. Coordinating Shadow Duos With Satin And Sparkle Finishes Create Unique, Customized Eye Looks.

• Coordinated shades and contrasting finishes make it easy to design an eye look that’s all your own.
  • Intensely pigmented cream shadow on one end, and a brilliant sparkle on the other.
  • Cream shadow glides on effortlessly for smooth, rich color.
  • Use the slim brush applicator to apply sparkle to the lid, as a liner or on the tips of lashes.

Jas. J.
So I bought this in hopes that it would be a good dupe for the Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow & it was okay. The creamier side laid fine but the glitter side gave me a little trouble. When it’s not fully dry it will get stuck in your crease & make it look patchy. However if you let it dry before opening your eye it’s fine & doesn’t stick together. The next issue is the adhesive or glue that is in the glitter dude it dries weird like a layer of peeling skin. Now this isn’t a bad problem for people who aren’t going to be up close & personal with someone but if you are using this for your look will like really weird to someone who is in your face. Besides those two issues the glitter looks great on eye looks but only from a few steps/far away! Can’t say I’m 100% pleased with this product but it does its job!
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use this glitter side the most because I use a lot of warm eyeshadow looks. These are really great tubes. They’re affordable and both sides work well to really amp up a look. I have a ton of colors. I also really appreciate that everything is color-coordinated, and tastefully at that. They’re so easy to pick up and use or grab for on the go. Tip: aggressively wipe off creme shadow inside the tube like you would a mascara to get as much product as possible off the applicator. One to two thin coats is best otherwise you get heavy feeling, alligator looking eyes... especially if you plan to layer any other product on top. Also, be sure the cream shadow dries completely before adding anything on top to avoid heavy, alligator eyes.
ashlee w.
I use this product strictly for the glitter. I have never been much of a fan of cream shadows, but the gold glitter pairs so nicely with a very specific green shadow I use. I know I should give the cream a chance, but I NEVER have any luck with it. This product isn't ground breaking and isn't a dupe for the coveted Stila glitter. Buuuut if you just want to add a little sparkle to your look, this works quite nicely.
Nahian C.
Absolutely love this product so much! Super affordable, long wearing, smooth formula and a great product for the price. You get two sides, ones a cream shade with a doe foot applicator, and the other side is the glitter which comes with a thin brush which makes application easy. I like how the glitter isn’t too chunky and does not fall out. Hands down the best drugstore glitter shadow!!
Luisana P.
Houston
Another 4 star for a great product! I bought mine on Ulta and you can find it too in CVS. Glitter is incredible, you need to wait a little bit for both (shadow and glitter) to dry but it worth the wait! Sometimes the glitter itch a little that is why is not a 5 star for me.
Abbygayle R.
Love this product, easy to apply, easy to build up, stays on great. For more about what I think of the product I made a review video on my profile. The only con is that it makes your eyelids stick together if not careful and that it’s a little hard to create a even layer. The photo shows the different thicknesses you can apply and a swatch of the liquid eyeshadow side
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I’m not a really big fan of this product. The cream shadow becomes gloopy and hard to blend on the lid, when makes for a very frustrating application. The glitter wasn’t too nice either, when it dries, it becomes crusty and irritates my eye.
Kayla D.
Just purchased. Very pigmented and dries down fast. Only downside is it dries hard on the lid. If you apply too much you will definitely feel it and it is not comfortable. The glitter side is so pretty and I love the green shade. Just not an everyday product for me.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I actually got this product today at our local K-Mart which is going out of business. Everything in their makeup section was 50% off so I found some great deals. With St. Patrick's Day coming I saw this and loved it. I actually had a chance to try it just to see how my kids loved it. (I do crazy makeup stuff with them) They loved it. The green is a soft color and the gold liner is the perfect combination. It is a liquid and only takes a few seconds to dry. You can actually blend it for a lighter shade or keep it a dark shade. Absolutely gorgeous and considering my eyes are usually anywhere between a green/silver/blue combo this was perfect (also along with my redhair)
Kelley C.
This product is mediocre at best. I was really excited to try it because it searched so opaque and I wasn't blotchy at all. When I applied it on my eyelid it went on smoothly and wasn't streaky but I did notice some cracking and crumbling after the product dried. I also recommend working quickly with it because this product dries very fast! Also be careful of placement because it can transfer and ruin your entire eye look. It is workable tho possibly apply it with a flat shader brush.