BY REVLON #66 in Concealer

With SPF 20 New! Questions?  ; see more...

• Is this concealer stick good to contour? 2 Answers
  • What is the verdict... Apply Before or After Foundation?17 Answers
  • Has anyone contoured with these?!1 Answers
Emily A.
Naples , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought this concealer several times now. I use it almost everyday. It is a great product. I use it under my eyes and other places on my face that I want extra coverage. I apply it with a sponge, it goes on thick so it takes a bit to blend it in. (Not cakey or too thick blends well!) I put a matte cream foundation over it followed by a powder. This works magic for me. When I'm going to be out in the sun I love using this to cover spots on my face where I want no sun like my nose, cheeks, and forehead. I am white with pale skin and use 120 vanilla. It is easy to use and the sick lasts a long time.
Fiammetta B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeeeeeee this concealer! It's my everyday go to concealer. I have combo skin and acne. This helps with the redness on the spots and covers my under eye circles pretty nicely too! I sometimes put this OVER my MAC pro long wear concealer when I feel it's not enough and it does an amazing job at staying put. Super easy to blend, super pigmented. The only thing I don't like too much is I notice some sort of sparkles but it isn't TOO noticeable, it's not crazy. I still wear it everyday! You won't regret it. Awesome price too. Best drugstore concealer.
Danielle K.
Keithville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer. I bought it when I was six hours away from my college for a month during Christmas and opened my makeup bag to see that I had left my tried and true MAC Studio Finish Concealer on my dresser. After a quick "best drugstore concealers for fair skin" google search, I selected this one. I'm so glad I did. It's creamy and opaque, but not cakey. Perfect for covering the redness of blemishes or the blue/purple under eye circles from all of my late night studying (okay...and some Netflix). I've repurchased a few times.
Gabi L.
I LOVEEEEE Revlon's concealer stick! My first concealer stick I've ever tried was Maybelline's and I HATED it. It was sticky when I applied it and I was like "how am I going to conceal when it's sticky?". Bethany Mota recommended it so I got it. I looked through YouTube and I found Revlon's concealer stick. I LOVEEEEEE the application and coverage. It has very good coverage and when you put it on it isn't sticky and easy to blend. It's pricey though. I'm pretty sure it's like $11. But it's worth it!!
Angela C.
I like it so far, but still finding something better. It is not bad for a drugstore product.
This is the only stick concealer from Revlon so we don't have many choices from Revlon.
Having one type of concealer isn't enough, there's sometimes that we need liquid type and sometimes stick.
For very dry skin I don't recommend this one. For oily skin stick is good and more long lasting.
Kayla H.
Statesville, NC
Picked up this little stick at Walgreens for the use of a highlighting and covering the dark circles under my eyes. I now use it just for covering blemishes. I have to layer on just a little bit. It's a good match. Not too cakey. Doesn't break me out. Has no odor. Easy twist up. Fairly priced for cheaper makeup. I would recommend it being that they have various colors.
Uttkantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little baby is so convenient in my daily makeup routine. My concealer needs comprise of some discoloration and the occasional pimple, and this one works perfectly. It has a good amount of coverage that can be built up and it stays on my oily skin all day and doesn't oxidize. The packaging is very convenient. I have one of these in all of my bags!
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is okay. I've been trying to use up my tube for the past few months. It's nice and creamy but you have to really set it to keep it from sinking into skin and fading away - and I mean really set - like bake it on there. The whole point of a stick concealer is to be quick to apply. I will not repurchase.
Jessica M.
Grant, AL
I apply my concealer before applying my foundation. I mainly just do it on blemishes and easily draw lines to blend under my eyes. It blends well, but doesn't stay in place very well. That said, it has a solid coverage and a somewhat natural look. So yea I would definitely recommend this as a drugstore concealer.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my long time favorites! I always end up going back to this concealer when I'm in a funk, need something I KNOW will work, or just want to play it safe. I don't have issues with this creasing, it's long-wearing, and I love how well it blends and covers my skin! It also does look pretty dang good in photos!
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the verdict... Apply Before or After Foundation?
Guadalupe G.
Oakland, CA
I have really dry skin would this work good under eyes? And does it sit in lines ??
Kacey R.
Is it worth the purchase?? I have gone back and forth and still unsure if I want to try this. I do have skin that's more on the oily side as well.
Jessica M.
Waukegan, IL
Does anyone else notice the glitter in this?
Erica M.
Pompano Beach, FL
How many hours would you say it last?