BY REVLON #27 in Color Corrector

Our award-winning, lightweight primer smooths skin while evening out skintone to create the perfect canvas. Color correcting pigments neutralize redness and minimize discolorations while brightening skin. Wear alone or under foundation for your most picture-perfect skin.

• Photochromatic pigments bend, reflect, and diffuse light to minimize flaws
• Reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines

Buy on Walmart*
Shaziah N.
When I search for makeup products, I try to find great primers because I believe it's a crucial part of my makeup routine.

I hate the hassle of applying a color corrector after doing most of my makeup and I enjoy having a color corrector and primer in one!
Morgan T.
Burley , ID
This isn’t the best primer I’ve ever used, but it’s definitely not the worst. I personally think Revlon has better primers. And I think it would work better for other people. It just didn’t work for me. It sat a little patchy on my skin, especially where my skin has quite a bit of texture to it. But definitely would recommend for people who have fairly smooth skin
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
I loved this primer. I used it as a moisturizer in the morning to soften my face and blur imperfections. Although it is thick and the pump is HORRIBLE so sometimes the product wont come out. Which would be okay if it wasn't so hard to take the pump off, and after u take it off u cant put it back on so it just dries out. Love the product, hate the packaging
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Gabrielle P.
Far Rockaway, NY
It is a very thick substance that doesn’t become sticky through out the day. It can have an oily undertone some days but this I suggest mainly for those who have slightly dry skin. This is overall a very good product.
Trisha B.
Fulton, NY
This product did a great job at filling in my pots and making my face very soft for my foundation to just glide on. After using it a few times I noticed a big difference how my face looked if I wasn’t. Now I always put it on before doing my makeup.
Marcela C.
El Paso
 Very lightweight, smooth and velvety. It effectively makes my foundation last longer. It smooths out the skin noticeably enough that you can use it on its own on a casual day.  It's not drying, but I do have eczema, so I have to find a stronger moisturizing/exfoliating combination if I'm planning to use it, because it does show a tiny bit once you apply the foundation over it.
Brittany C.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I have some wild looking spots on my face and this always helps when I put it on under my foundation. A lot of times I can find a good deal on this, so I’ll get like 2 bottles. It usually takes me about 2 weeks to use a full bottle, if I wear makeup every single day, but that rarely happens.
Vi💋👑 J.
It's an ok primer I suppose. It did some what minimize my pores. It just didn't apply well maybe it was the moisturizer i had used. Also it broke me out, but it does give you a matte finish. I think i should give it another try and see if it works now. I havent used in 3 years.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer gives you a great color correcting base to start working with. It goes on very light. Makes your foundation go on smoothly, and you don't have to use as much. I definitely recommend this product. Well worth the money.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
Does this cover or just blend uneven skin tone
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Is this primer awesome?
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Would this work ok as an eyeshadow primer as well??
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
does this work similar to the correcting concealer? do you use prior to foundation application? price?
Anastasia D.
Baku
I have a combination skin type, how it works with my type?