Revlon PhotoReady Cheek Flushing Tint™

Get fabulously flushed with our liquid blush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon PhotoReady Cheek Flushing Tint™!
How would you rate this product?
Savanah W.
Rockledge, FL
Revlon PhotoReady Cheek Flushing Tint™ uploaded by Savanah W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm really loving this blush. It's super buildable and leaves a nice natural glow. I have it in the color 001 Haute. It's a rose blush shade. Love the applicator as well. I have an olive complexion and it suits me. Will buy again and I absolutely recommend.
Candy C.
Schaumburg, IL
A very disappointing product. It’s great upon application. Looks very natural but it does not last at all. It sometimes disturbed my base as well. I think blush tints like this are a no-go. They are too liquidy. I wouldn’t recommend it, not even on sale.
Mahra K.
alain
Revlon PhotoReady Cheek Flushing Tint™ uploaded by Mahra K.
The best tint it gives you a natural color amazing [product:photoready-cheek-flushing-tint-#5-spotlight] it bland easily love this product ✨👌🏻💯
Mirella R.
Toledo
Revlon PhotoReady Cheek Flushing Tint™ uploaded by Mirella R.
I got the shade "spotlight" because the picture online looked more coraly but it's just a normal pink color. I've tried it out several times and I love the pigmentation and consistency but thr shade just looks like my normal flush after I work out lol which isn't what I'm going for in a blush. I'll have to take a look at other shades.

Looking for your answer?