MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderRevlon
PhotoReady Candid Anti-Pollution Setting Powder

Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder

Set. Protect. Done.

Es un buen polvo? Me gustaría probarlo y tener mi primer experiencia usándolo...
What about [product:revlon-photoready-candid-anti-pollution-setting-powder-001-50oz] ?
Is this a good powder? I want to get it but I want to make sure it is really good.
Start your review of Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder!
Edinburg, TX
Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder uploaded by Monica D.
I currently wear this powder to set my make up and I really like it. It's not heavy or thick. It's very inexpensive and works well considering that. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I love the results after using this. I definitely think you should try it!
Valencia, CA
Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder uploaded by Mahdieh N.
Purchased at: Amazon
Incredible drug store setting powder. Stays matte all day and smells wonderful. It definitely exceeded all my expectations and I truly love this product. I have included it into my everyday makeup routine. [product:revlon-photoready-candid-anti-pollution-setting-powder]
Logan, OH
Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder uploaded by Hayphin S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This setting powder does a really good job of not making your foundation turn colors, it also doesn’t settle in lines so your makeup doesn’t look creased. I find that by the end of the day it turns shiny. I would not recommend this product to people with oily skin. Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder
San Ysidro, CA
Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder uploaded by Nadya A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like it but it is not my favorite I just bought it I took it on a trip but I think it was not the best option maybe I have not learned to use it I liked it to seal the concealer under my eyes I feel that it leaves a beautiful appearance but for the rest of I feel like my face doesn't seal enough, I'll keep trying it
Roanoke, TX
Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder uploaded by Fran R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the powder in the color 002 which is for medium skin tones. The setting powder goes on sheer and sets my makeup for hours. The canister contains a flip top that covers the holes in the top to prevent powder from over dispensing and preventing messes. Wonderful production idea! Never leaves me looking cakey or dry. Highly recommend this drugstore gem!
Texas
1,249 reviews
Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder uploaded by Jaime F.
Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder This powder works well to set my foundation and keep the T zone matte. I like that the powder has a plastic lid to open so contents don’t spill everywhere. I’ve read flashback with this powder is an issue, but haven’t tested it out. Overall, this performs well.
Beckley, WV
Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder uploaded by Deanna S.
I use Revlon Photoready Candid face powder. I'm very happy with this face powder. It sets and stays all day with a radiant, clean look. It's a great product. It's affordable and good quality. I'll definitely buy it again and keep using it. I recommend it to everyone.
Columbia, MO
Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder uploaded by Alidia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
So this product is really amazing! Only down side is it gets MESSY. Besides that it’s so smooth and silky. Makes my skin look flawless and easy to apply. No smell and very light! Totally recommend to anyone.
Dothan, AL
Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder uploaded by Sherry B.
This is a great powder that I have in translucent. It has no flash back and does a great job at setting your foundation and concealer for an all day hold. You can't beat this drug store product for the price. I also enjoy how fine the powder itself is. It makes it feel incredibly light on the skin giving a second skin finish
Seagoville, TX
Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder uploaded by Yelsi T.
Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder uploaded by Yelsi T.
Like the setting powder and it does not leave/bag and it’s almost as my skin tone color. It’s very affordable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
florida
il y a 10 mois
Deanna S. il y a 7 mois
It's really great! I love it.
Baltimore, MD
il y a 2 ans
Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder ? What are your thoughts about this one? I really wanted to try this but can anyone tell me if it's worth it like does it gives you that perfect flawless effect and sets your foundation well? Tia
Jennifer F. il y a 2 ans
I like this product and gives a great finish in my opinion. It only gives a flawless effect if you have that type of skin. I recommend it if you’re looking for something on the cheaper side. Hope this helps.
New Westminster, BC
il y a 2 ans
Monica D. il y a 2 ans
I have used it for about 2 weeks now and I really like it! It makes my undereye area appear smooth. Also I don't get flashback with it. Definitely working for me.