MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersRevlon
Photoready Candid Glow Moisture Glow Anti-Pollution Foundation

Revlon Photoready Candid Glow Moisture Glow Anti-Pollution Foundation

Revlon Photoready Candid Glow Moisture Glow Anti-Pollution Foundation

.75 OZ, .09 lbs. Item # 235413

New Skin-enhancing foundation infused with prickly pear oil for a hydrated, glowy finish. Available in 16 skin tone matching shades.

• What’s in: anti-pollution, antioxidant, anti-blue light ingredients.
  • What’s out: oils, parabens, phthalates, synthetic dyes and fragrances
  • A lotion texture that goes on like a moisturizer, and finishes like a lightweight liquid foundation
  • Infused with prickly pear oil for extra hydration
  • Available in 16 skin tone matching shades with light, buildable coverage

How does this foundation compare to the original candid foundation?
Is this comparable to their photo filter foundation cause I love that one but it’s hard to find?
Is this products good ? And is it good for dry skin I’m hoping I will get gifted this or a sample
Start your review of Revlon Photoready Candid Glow Moisture Glow Anti-Pollution Foundation!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Revlon Photoready Candid Glow Moisture Glow Anti-Pollution Foundation uploaded by Christine B.
Review for: 76523969, , , ,
I received this product in my complimentary Revlon Voxbox for review and I am so very excited to share my review of Revlon Photoready Candid Glow Moisture Glow Anti-Pollution Foundation (120-Buff) I used this foundation over the Revlon Photoready Prime Plus Primer and it was very easy to blend and evenly covered my face and didn’t even have to retouch-up all day long ! The foundation is very moisturizing leaving a nice glow. The color was spot on and my boyfriend gave me tons of compliments and even asked if I was wearing different makeup as I looked super hot 🔥 which made me feel confident. The formula is also anti-pollution which means it locks in moisture and blocks toxins in the air from harming your skin. This is a light buildable coverage foundation with prickly pear oil, antioxidant,anti-pollutant and ingredients which help block blue light without phthalate fragrances or synthetic dyes. I am always reading ingredients on my skin care products and the first ingredient listed in this product is aqua/water! 💦 which is always a plus! I’m absolutely loving this product line and highly recommend!  #contest #complimentary #LiveBoldly #revlon #influenster #voxbox #RevlonMakeup @revlon @Influenster
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jaime F.
Texas
1,257 reviews
Revlon Photoready Candid Glow Moisture Glow Anti-Pollution Foundation uploaded by Jaime F.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: 76523969, , , ,
I’m a fan of the original Candid, and was excited to find this! Pros are that it’s comfortable to wear and provides some hydration to dry skin, and it gives a your skin but better look. Biggest con is coverage! It’s light, and I wasn’t able to build it up to cover hyperpigmentation. I’ll use it up but do not plan to repurchase.
Montana R.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Revlon Photoready Candid Glow Moisture Glow Anti-Pollution Foundation uploaded by Montana R.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: 76523969, , , ,
Omg I’ve found my perfect undertone in Medium-Beige! I can’t tell if it’s usually this dewy because I used a little Mac strobe cream underneath for a little hydration.. but I was very happy with the result - not much coverage but I don’t think that was the point here. This foundation is for your natural days.. and sometimes I want to show off my freckles - but not my blemishes!
Alice W.
Revlon Photoready Candid Glow Moisture Glow Anti-Pollution Foundation uploaded by Alice W.
Review for: Offwhite, 76523969, , , , , Offwhite, Offwhite, 76524025, , , , , Other
I've heard very mixed reviews on this foundation. Even recently one of my favorite YouTubers put it in a video of makeup she had to try to like and said she basically hated it. I don't get it all, I guess it's just one of those different people, different faces things because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. This has been my go-to lately for the perfect summer time light coverage/tinted moisturizer type foundation. I brought it on vacation with me and I haven't stopped using it since. I love the way it blends and sits on my skin. It gives me a beautiful natural dewy glow and the porcelain shade is my perfect shade match. The only things I will add just to note are I do use 3 pumps for my whole face, I just pump it 3 time's once on both cheeks then once on my forehead, directly onto my face then blend with my beauty blender and I love how it comes out, but I wish there was just a little bit more product or it came in a larger tube because of the amount of product I do use each time. Other than that I love everything about this foundation.
Kate S.
Peabody, MA
Revlon Photoready Candid Glow Moisture Glow Anti-Pollution Foundation uploaded by Kate S.
Review for: 76523969, , , ,
Revlon’s Candid line is supposed to makeup that’s inspired by skincare and infused with anti-oxidants, anti-pollution, and anti-blue light ingredients. It claims to be buildable medium coverage with a natural finish. I agree with the finish, it’s really quite nice. But I feel like this is more light coverage that is buildable to medium.
Megan B.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Revlon Photoready Candid Glow Moisture Glow Anti-Pollution Foundation uploaded by Megan B.
Review for: 76523969, , , ,
I had a coupon at CVS so I decided to give this a try because it had just come out. At first I hated how it performed on my skin but after realizing it was my primer that was bad I gave it another shot. It is now one of my favorite foundations! It gives my skin such a natural healthy glow. The coverage is light-medium and it is buildable. I apply it with a beauty blender and it blends out beautifully. Would definitely recommend to someone with dry or combination skin. Also recommend using a blurring primer underneath I used elf putty primer :)
Maggie J.
Revlon Photoready Candid Glow Moisture Glow Anti-Pollution Foundation uploaded by Maggie J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 76523969, , , ,
My skin is fair, dry, somewhat sensitive, and aging with fine lines and wrinkles as well as some redness around my nose. I'm 49. I find the Revlon PhitoReady Candid Glow foundation to be a good, lightweight/sheer foundation to be a good fit for my skin type. I find it leaves a slight lit from within glow without looking oily. I typically use high end foundations so I was surprised to find a drugstore brand that I liked as much as my higher end formulas that are 2-3 times the cost. I fund this formula easy to apply and I do recommend applying with your clean fingers. When I have applied with my beauty sponge I find it to be a bit patchy. I also do not reccomend a finishing powder as it made the finish more matte/dry and a bit cakey. I have not tried with a foundatiin brush . This formula does not settle into my fine lines and I do use a moisturizing primer first for a long wearing, not cakey or creasing finish. I do use a setting spray to complete my look rather than a face powder. This feels very moisturizing upon application. I'm very satisfied with the moisturizing, slightly glowing, long wearing, comfortable formula for every day wear. I have no complaints. My new favorite drugstore brand lightweight foundation. This is my honest review, I was not compensated and I purchased this product myself. Feel free to ask any questions.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Revlon Photoready Candid Glow Moisture Glow Anti-Pollution Foundation uploaded by Angelica M.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: 76523969, , , ,
I LOVE that it diesnt have fragrance like their other foundations. This feels hydrating and does look pretty. I wanted a more dewy look, though. Low medium coverage, but it is buildable. I think I'll stick to Revlon Colorstay Full Cover™ Foundation, though, because I look even more flawless with that one. I'll still use this, but only for light makeup days until it runs out.
Ashley F.
Fort Wayne
Revlon Photoready Candid Glow Moisture Glow Anti-Pollution Foundation uploaded by Ashley F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 76523969, , , ,
I was really impressed with this. It gives your skin a really nice glow. It’s more of a dewy finish. So worth the money
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: 76523969, , , ,
Revlon has some great products. Great moisture glow foundation. The price is reasonable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dream W.
Semmes, AL
il y a un an
anabel M. il y a un an
I didn’t like it. It felt more like a bb cream, wasn’t buildable without feeling heavy/thick and it did not wear well on my dry skin. :/