BY REVLON #62 in BB Cream

A Lightweight, Multi-benefit Beauty Balm That Combines Skincare, Makeup, And Sunscreen Into One Step. Hydrates Like A Moisturizer. Smoothes Like A Primer. Covers Like A Foundation. Blurs Flaws Like A Concealer. And Protects With Spf 30

• Hydrates, Smoothes, Conceals, And Protects With Spf 30
  • Gives Skin A Brightened, Perfected Look
  • Available In 3 Shades

Revlon Photoready Bb Cream
  • "this bb cream is amazing for me since i have areas with dry skin. it feels more hydrating than other foundations and the coverage is pretty good, but not good enough to hide the blemishes. if you use this, you should probably set it with powder because it'll last you throughout the day." in 21 reviews
  • "This is a very good product if you have dry skin, a like to used it daily because it feel really light in the skin. " in 15 reviews
  • "This product is really light coverage, which is nice for days when I don't want to wear foundation." in 7 reviews
  • "I used it pretty religiously for a solid couple of months as a go to tinted moisturizer basically (there is really no coverage of any kind)." in 6 reviews
  • "Very little coverage, I feel like it is advertised to be better coverage, but I did like that it was light weight for if I ever felt I needed less coverage." in 3 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I didn't care for this bb cream at all. I felt it was too heavy and didn't match up with my skin tone at all. There were empty patches sporadically throughout my face where this cream just didn't take. I tried it with and without a primer and it made no difference. It was patchy and heavy and not flattering at all. I gave it a fair chance before it got tossed out
Kayla O.
Scranton
I recently started using this product because I wanted something that would cover my face with applying a lot of makeup to it. I love this product it is lighter than a foundation and still covers what I need it to. I honestly do love it and would recommend it to someone especially if they want something quick to apply and easy! I love it!
Amanda L.
Love this BB! I mix it with a my more matte foundation to sheer it out a bit and it's wonderful - really adds some good hydration and vitamins to a foundation that otherwise sucks the life out of my skin. The coverage in it's own is also pretty good for a BB cream and it's not too heavy for everyday wear. Highly recommended.
Rebecca K.
Review for: Other more...
I used to use this back in the day, before Revlon started testing their products on animals.  I liked it, it gave really good coverage for a BB cream and made my skin look great.  It's nice and moisturizing, but doesn't make you greasy.  I wish Revlon would go back to being cruelty free :-(
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
Review for: Light more...
This product is not one of my favorites, but it works. It is very oily. If you do not shake it up well before you use it, cream and oil both come out ... separately. If you do shake it up, you come out looking nice, but you will feel kind of oily. Because of those reasons, i️ rate this product a one.
Amber R.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This is a good product for a light make up day. It goes on more like a tinted moisturizer, in my opinion. It gives very light coverage but helps even out skin tone. I'd recommend to others if you have normal to dry skin. I think it may be too oily if you have oily skin.
Kelley T.
Love this especially on my lazy days. I just rub it on my face and go lol. It’s perfect. Super easy even for lazy girls like me. I usually use this in the summer when it’s really hot out. It doesn’t melt off my face. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Lily M.
carmichael, CA
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This BB cream is amazing especially for someone who has very dry skin. What caught my attention was the fact it has spf which helped protect my skin from the sun.This is a very build-able BB cream and is very easily blended with a beauty blender or even a foundation brush.  I have recommended this BB cream to all my sisters and friends that are looking for an amazing BB cream that is not going to break the bank. Next time your at the drugstore pick one up and you wont regret it at all.
Nicole G.
Mount Clemens
Review for: Light/Medium more...
Not a fan of this B.B. cream it separates my makeup rather then keep it in place. I didn’t try to build it up so maybe I can try that or apply differently like with a damp beauty blender, but I probably would t buy this product again.
Manna Z.
This product is not bad for daily use. I recommend using Revlon BB cream photo ready for your daily quick fix make up use. I use it as a foundation underneath my make up. It does blend pretty well on my skin.
Carly G.
Columbus, OH
Is this product on the orangey side? I'm pretty fair and the bb cream I've tried before (in the lightest shade) was to dark and too orange.
Idelsa P.
Lexington Pk, MD
What other BB creams do you recommend? This one showed every imperfection on my face.
Ashley F.
New Windsor, NY
How good is this product for oily/combination skin?
Danielle D.
Listowel, ON
What's the consistency of this when its applied and is it good for oily skin.
Shannon H.
Salinas , CA
What's everyone's favorite BB cream for the summer? I love Revlons! Revlon Photoready Bb Cream