BY REVLON #55 in BB Cream

A Lightweight, Multi-benefit Beauty Balm That Combines Skincare, Makeup, And Sunscreen Into One Step. Hydrates Like A Moisturizer. Smoothes Like A Primer. Covers Like A Foundation. Blurs Flaws Like A Concealer. And Protects With Spf 30

• Hydrates, Smoothes, Conceals, And Protects With Spf 30
  • Gives Skin A Brightened, Perfected Look
  • Available In 3 Shades

Revlon Photoready Bb Cream
  • "this bb cream is amazing for me since i have areas with dry skin. it feels more hydrating than other foundations and the coverage is pretty good, but not good enough to hide the blemishes. if you use this, you should probably set it with powder because it'll last you throughout the day." in 21 reviews
  • "This is a very good product if you have dry skin, a like to used it daily because it feel really light in the skin. " in 15 reviews
  • "This product is really light coverage, which is nice for days when I don't want to wear foundation." in 7 reviews
  • "I used it pretty religiously for a solid couple of months as a go to tinted moisturizer basically (there is really no coverage of any kind)." in 6 reviews
  • "Very little coverage, I feel like it is advertised to be better coverage, but I did like that it was light weight for if I ever felt I needed less coverage." in 3 reviews
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Review for: Medium more...
I selected this product because I wanted a foundation that contained sunscreen but also wanted something full-coverage and heard BB creams were the way to go. This product comes in a squeeze bottle, and contains a reasonable amount of product. A little bit goes a long way so although I was worried at first about running out too soon, It's no longer a concern. It is definitely light, applies smoothly. I wouldn't say that it is a full-coverage foundation but it covers up my blemishes pretty well. It does have a faint scent of sunscreen so if you do not like that I would not suggest this product. I have medium to medium-light skin and feel that I went to dark by selecting the medium shade but I use it in the summer when my skin gets darker anything and feel better knowing the foundation at least gives my skin some protection.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I didn't care for this bb cream at all. I felt it was too heavy and didn't match up with my skin tone at all. There were empty patches sporadically throughout my face where this cream just didn't take. I tried it with and without a primer and it made no difference. It was patchy and heavy and not flattering at all. I gave it a fair chance before it got tossed out
Amanda L.
Love this BB! I mix it with a my more matte foundation to sheer it out a bit and it's wonderful - really adds some good hydration and vitamins to a foundation that otherwise sucks the life out of my skin. The coverage in it's own is also pretty good for a BB cream and it's not too heavy for everyday wear. Highly recommended.
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
Review for: Light more...
This product is not one of my favorites, but it works. It is very oily. If you do not shake it up well before you use it, cream and oil both come out ... separately. If you do shake it up, you come out looking nice, but you will feel kind of oily. Because of those reasons, iÔłŹ rate this product a one.
Victoria C.
Battle Creek
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This product is not intended for dramatic looks for a night out on the town but for a natural day-to-day look its perfect. It is really moisturizing and is light coverage, offering the chance at a no makeup makeup look. I have combination skin leaning more towards the dry side.
Amber R.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This is a good product for a light make up day. It goes on more like a tinted moisturizer, in my opinion. It gives very light coverage but helps even out skin tone. I'd recommend to others if you have normal to dry skin. I think it may be too oily if you have oily skin.
Taylor H.
This product was not the best. I noticed when I used this, it would ball up under the other makeup i was putting on top. I think it evens out skin tone well, but it ends up coming off. It also makes me feel really oily when i'm normally dry. I would not recommend this product
Kelley T.
Love this especially on my lazy days. I just rub it on my face and go lol. It’s perfect. Super easy even for lazy girls like me. I usually use this in the summer when it’s really hot out. It doesn’t melt off my face. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Bre M.
united States
Upon running out of my Estee Lauder double wear, I had to use this and then shape tape and set it for work. It stayed just as well!! It's amazing especially for the price. 10/10 (by the way I work as a cook and it gets really hot, so it's easy for me to sweat my makeup off, but it stayed!!)
Shubhashri K.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready BB Cream - Light 010 more...
Giving it a three star because, over a period of time skin becomes oily, gives good coverage. Reasonable price! Very easy to apply, initially skin feels good, but later it oxidizes. May be it would work for dry skin.
Idelsa P.
Lexington Pk, MD
What other BB creams do you recommend? This one showed every imperfection on my face.
Carly G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Is this product on the orangey side? I'm pretty fair and the bb cream I've tried before (in the lightest shade) was to dark and too orange.
Ashley F.
New Windsor, NY
How good is this product for oily/combination skin?
Shannon H.
Salinas , CA
What's everyone's favorite BB cream for the summer? I love Revlons! Revlon Photoready Bb Cream
Danielle D.
Listowel, ON
What's the consistency of this when its applied and is it good for oily skin.

back