BY REVLON #58 in BB Cream

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A Lightweight, Multi-benefit Beauty Balm That Combines Skincare, Makeup, And Sunscreen Into One Step. Hydrates Like A Moisturizer. Smoothes Like A Primer. Covers Like A Foundation. Blurs Flaws Like A Concealer. And Protects With Spf 30

• Hydrates, Smoothes, Conceals, And Protects With Spf 30
  • Gives Skin A Brightened, Perfected Look
  • Available In 3 Shades

Revlon Photoready Bb Cream
  • "this bb cream is amazing for me since i have areas with dry skin. it feels more hydrating than other foundations and the coverage is pretty good, but not good enough to hide the blemishes. if you use this, you should probably set it with powder because it'll last you throughout the day." in 21 reviews
  • "This is a very good product if you have dry skin, a like to used it daily because it feel really light in the skin. " in 15 reviews
  • "This product is really light coverage, which is nice for days when I don't want to wear foundation." in 7 reviews
  • "I used it pretty religiously for a solid couple of months as a go to tinted moisturizer basically (there is really no coverage of any kind)." in 6 reviews
  • "Very little coverage, I feel like it is advertised to be better coverage, but I did like that it was light weight for if I ever felt I needed less coverage." in 3 reviews
Jill S.
Cleveland
Review for: Other more...
I was very disappointed with this product. I purchased in the color fair and the shade was perfect. It has spf of 20 or 25 which is why I purchased it. I wanted something that would even out my skin and protect it from the sun on my no makeup light makeup days when I don't want to use my more expensive It cosmetics cc+. As soon as I started applying it pilled up. Turned into little white balls everywhere. Its going back in the morning.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I didn't care for this bb cream at all. I felt it was too heavy and didn't match up with my skin tone at all. There were empty patches sporadically throughout my face where this cream just didn't take. I tried it with and without a primer and it made no difference. It was patchy and heavy and not flattering at all. I gave it a fair chance before it got tossed out
Amanda L.
Love this BB! I mix it with a my more matte foundation to sheer it out a bit and it's wonderful - really adds some good hydration and vitamins to a foundation that otherwise sucks the life out of my skin. The coverage in it's own is also pretty good for a BB cream and it's not too heavy for everyday wear. Highly recommended.
Lenise M.
La Quinta
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I dislike this BB cream. It settles into fine lines, accentuates texture, and lasts on this skin about 2 hours tops. It looks like you're wearing nothing at about the 2-3 hour mark. You'd have to re-apply it throughout the day, which isn't appealing to me. I have used some really good BB creams, this isn't one of them.
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
Review for: Light more...
This product is not one of my favorites, but it works. It is very oily. If you do not shake it up well before you use it, cream and oil both come out ... separately. If you do shake it up, you come out looking nice, but you will feel kind of oily. Because of those reasons, i️ rate this product a one.
Victoria C.
Battle Creek
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This product is not intended for dramatic looks for a night out on the town but for a natural day-to-day look its perfect. It is really moisturizing and is light coverage, offering the chance at a no makeup makeup look. I have combination skin leaning more towards the dry side.
Amber R.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This is a good product for a light make up day. It goes on more like a tinted moisturizer, in my opinion. It gives very light coverage but helps even out skin tone. I'd recommend to others if you have normal to dry skin. I think it may be too oily if you have oily skin.
Taylor H.
This product was not the best. I noticed when I used this, it would ball up under the other makeup i was putting on top. I think it evens out skin tone well, but it ends up coming off. It also makes me feel really oily when i'm normally dry. I would not recommend this product
elizabeth s.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Medium more...
AWFUL! The only reason I’m giving this two stars is for the color. This does not blend into the skin, is super streaky, and makes you look oily. I was looking for a glow, but I ended up having to powder my face so much to have a decent looking base. Not recommended!
Kelley T.
Love this especially on my lazy days. I just rub it on my face and go lol. It’s perfect. Super easy even for lazy girls like me. I usually use this in the summer when it’s really hot out. It doesn’t melt off my face. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Carly G.
Columbus, OH
Is this product on the orangey side? I'm pretty fair and the bb cream I've tried before (in the lightest shade) was to dark and too orange.
Idelsa P.
Lexington Pk, MD
What other BB creams do you recommend? This one showed every imperfection on my face.
Ashley F.
New Windsor, NY
How good is this product for oily/combination skin?
Danielle D.
Listowel, ON
What's the consistency of this when its applied and is it good for oily skin.
Shannon H.
Salinas , CA
What's everyone's favorite BB cream for the summer? I love Revlons! Revlon Photoready Bb Cream

back