BY REVLON

Perfected airbrushed skin in any light SPF 20 Complete Coverage Oil Free Fragrance Free ; see more...

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its really ...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Kimberly G.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: Natural Beige/005
I had to find something last minute for a wedding and came across this photo ready foundation. I bought the natural beige because that’s what I usually get in other products and I will say with the right brush to apply it’s awesome. It truly blended well and matched my skin tone great. It scared me at first because it was a little thick but a little goes such a long way. For the price it will last and leave you photo ready for any occasion or event and bonus is you will now have it for a while and be very pleased with this product. It is thick so like I said a little hoes a loooong way. And apply with a foundation brush instead of fingers or sponge.
Maria De Jesus B.
Review for: Golden Beige
I have bought this foundation in the past year and was actually very pleased with the full coverage it provided my face and neck. I have VERY dark circles and this foundation left my skin smooth and covered those pesky dark circles in no time. I let the foundation sit and dry a bit on areas that need it most, then apply as usual. Makes for a better coverage in needed areas.
Gabrielle W.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is labeled “Air Brushed”, and that is absolutely right! Even without primer, this foundation looks amazing. The only thing that bothers me is that it creases in my smile lines, but it is an easy fix with a loose powder! All in all, I recommend this foundation.
Edgar O I.
Chicago
Review for: Natural Beige/005
At first when applying it looks nice but after it sets and dries it gets really cakey with even a little bit. Maybe because I’m oily and this is not for oily skin? I don’t know but the finishing touch is horrible. Makes my pores pop up more even after I put a poreless primer. Also I feel like it oxides a bit. Wouldn’t buy it again for my self.
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
Review for: 002 Vanilla
I wanted to find a cheap everyday wear so I wouldn't go through my expensive stuff so quickly. I'm not sure I'm thrilled with this purchase. Formula is thin and I noticed it has shimmer in it which I don't necessarily mind however it seems to have a slightly chalk like finish. The color is ok a little lighter than I hoped but the next shade up seemed too dark, I think I will keep looking.
Taija Rae B.
Dale City
Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Makeup Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Makeup
I love this foundation because it has smooth effect but not too dull on your face
And very affordable to a great foundation
Very recommended to a less budget
Ally G.
Review for: Spf 20
In all honesty I have mixed feelings about this product. The coverage is good but the formula is somewhat watery. However, it does give a flawless finish on a well moisturized face. One problem I do struggle with using this foundation is that if my skin is dry it makes it super noticeable (but other foundations do as well). I wouldn't blame the dryness on the product but it is good when paired with a moisturizer if you have dry skin.
Audrey S.
Manchester
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly haven’t tried s whole lot of different liquid foundations but out of the ones I have tried this is my favorite. It’s between 11-14 dollars depending on where you do. Great coverage.
Laura H.
Orlando
Review for: 007 Cool Beige
I use this product everyday with every look and I trust that I won't have to reapply or blot my face because of oil. This product does its job for the most part, but carry so sort of power with you throughout the day.
Jessica G.
Review for: Ivory 001, Other
I love the Revlon photo ready foundation. I have very pale skin and it can be difficult to find shades that match and blend with my skin tone. It is very lightweight and easy to apply. It feels like a very light creamy liquid. I will buy again, because it's really good to use before pictures are taken, or for an event, or even going out on a weekend date!
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?