25 colors available

BY REVLON

Perfected airbrushed skin in any light SPF 20 Complete Coverage Oil Free Fragrance Free ; see more...

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its really ac...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
For starters, I wouldn't suggest this foundation for anyone with oily skin. I have normal/dry skin and this gave me a dewy finish. I'm not a huge fan of this foundation. I prefer a much more natural look. This was almost impossible to apply without looking cakey and had way too much glitter/sparkle in it. I just wasn't a fan. This foundation ended up in the trash can. Instead of this, go with the Revlon ColorStay foundation. Amazing coverage and a very natural finish - as long as you don't apply too much, it will look like you're not wearing any but you'll still get great coverage. They also offer that foundation for normal/dry skin and oily/combo skin. Pass on this one, though.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Fayette, OH
Now, this doesn't have the best coverage BUT it is very light feeling and good for summer. I always recommend starting any foundation with primer but with this you should definitely use primer. Why, you ask? Because, if not it looks like a streaky uneven mess because whatever you use to apply it soaks it up. I tried brushes, beauty blender, & fingers and it looked terrible till I used primer first.
Overall, if you just want a lightweight foundation with light coverage for summer this is perfect. It is by no means camoflauge so I recommend pairing with a concealer for trouble spots as needed.
* If you sweat a lot carry tissues to blot. Trust me.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Vaughn, WA
I love this foundation!! It's really great! I use the color ivory 001, and it matches my skin tone really good! It has a spf of 20, so I really like using it during the summer months, (well I love it all year around actually!!)
It does have some sparkle in the foundation I didn't notice it for a while, but in the right light you can see it. But it defiantly has sparkle in the product.
It's about $14.99 plus tax but I go to fred meyer and wait till they have a buy one get one half off all revlon products and buy it then! So u can save a few bucks!!
All in all I love this and will definitely buy it agian this is the 3rd bottle I've bought!!
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
First off, I'm terrible with finding the right foundation color. I returned the first bottle I bought because I thought it was too light. But even a shade lighter seemed still too light. Anyways, I settled with it and used a slighter darker powder to mach my skin. Overall, I think this foundation has good coverage. It's a little hard to blend but still blendable. The only thing I didn't like was the amount of glitter in this foundation. My husband kept telling me my face was really glittery. I would say this is foundation might be good for night wear but it's not ideal for day time.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes I am really pressed for time so finding a foundation that provides quick even coverage quickly is a life saver. This foundation definitely fits my needs for that. It spreads smoothly and quickly (even with fingertip application) and instantly evens out my skin tone. This foundation is a great base to use for times where you are doing full makeup but also is great for a standalone foundation. It really does look great in photos and I would recommend it to people with all skin types.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Review for: 011 Cappuccino
This make up is wonderful! I have oily skin with rosacea . This covers all of my blemishes and uneven tone. It looks beautiful in photos! ( no photo shop needed ) . The only down fall for me is, after about 3 - 4 hours I did have a nice "shine" going on. I had to touch up with powder quite a few times during the day! Great product if you only need it to be perfect for a short while or if you don't mind touching up frequently . My go to would be the reckon color stay for oily/combo skin !
Rajvee P.
Rajvee P.
I love this foundation because it keeps my skin looking airbrushed and flawless. It's very light weight and I forget it's even there. I've seen lots of complaints about glitter but I don't believe it is very noticeable and if you want a dewy finish it helps. The best part about this is the low SPF, low SPF is great if you're going to an event with flash photography because you won't look ghostly. I attached a photo where I'm using the foundation and I was photographed in flash.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Conway, AR
I am a fan of both drugstore brands and high-end brands like MAC. After trying multiple drugstore brands, this one is my favorite. I have very light skin, and we all know that most Ivory foundations are not the same. This foundation was light, and it doesn't look "orange". It covers well, and I would say it is a medium coverage. I really like all of the Color Stay products. I always keep one of these in my makeup bag for my off- work days, since MAC is so expensive.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Birmingham, AL
I love the Revlon Colorstay line of foundations and wanted to give the PhotoReady line a try...I wish I hadn't. Upon application, the mousse formula felt heavy and greasy. It didn't feel any better once it had settled or after powder. A couple of hours after application, it started becoming blotchy. I had orange-y patches on my forehead and cheeks. As much as I do like other Revlon products, this was a big disappointment. It went straight to the garbage.
Monique R.
Monique R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
To me this is another "serves its purpose" makeup brands. If your in a rush, or low on cash and want something better than Elf brand then I would recommend this. I just don't feel like the description that Revlon gives is an accurate one. The shade didn't really match, and it's another one to stay tacky and wet. So if you buy it make sure you have a powder to set it or else you'll be wearing it on everything you come in contact with. i.e. Phone!
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Mason, TN
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Janvi P.
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?