BY REVLON

Revolutionary formula with Light-Filtering Technology delivers a poreless, airbrushed look. Soft-focus pigments create a luminous finish. your skin has never looked so flawless.

Give yourself a poreless, airbrushed look in any light with Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Effect Makeup. Its revolutionary light-filtering technology provides an airbrushed, radiant glow while its soft-focus pigments deliver a flawless, luminous finish. With SPF 20 and full yet undetectable coverage, your skin has never looked so flawless.

Active: Octinate 4.5%...Purpose: Sun Protectant. Inactive: Aqua ((Water) Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl-3, Diisostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Propanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Bis-(C12-14 Alkyl Ppg-2), Hexamethylenediurea, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysilicon-11, Bismuth Oxychloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Xanthan Gum, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Trisodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1, 2-Hexanediol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499).

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect™ Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
Waaaay too sparkly.
Good light to medium coverage, doesn't feel sticky, and won't do the weird clumping and sliding off thing, but just too many sparkles.
It photographs well (even with the flash on), but the sparkles that catch in the light make it look like you have beads of sweat all over your face.
If it had no sparkles, I'd give it a 4/5.
My skin didn't react to it (but I don't have sensitive skin). I have normal skin (with a bit of oil around the t zone like many people), and with a little finishing powder, it looked fine. Somewhere between a dewy and satin finish.
It's so annoying since everything else was good, but the sparkles ruin it!
I only had it on for about an hour since I hated the sparkles, so I don't know anything about the longevity of it.
Ilana G.
North Potomac, MD
Review for: 002 Vanilla more...
You really have to use a beauty brush to apply this correctly. I use my finger to cover spots, wait a little to dry, and then use a brush to apply the rest. This is a full coverage creamy liquid, so it does take a bit more time and blending to apply, but the finish can look flawless even without using primer. Once it is dry, it lasts all day for me unless I'm sweaty. It is a little moisturizing and it hides small wrinkles well. I'm not sure why some reviews that this was runny, because this is almost a cream. Maybe try shaking it well? I think the shades look a bit darker in the bottle than on the skin.
Alie H.
This was another foundation I used regularly for quite some time, and while it's been several years since then, I remember liking it quite a lot. I can't recall why I stopped using it, but it may have been because it did oxidize some? Don't quote me on that though; it's also possible the formula has changed since then, I loved the lightweight, mousse-like texture of it as it applied very smoothly and really did even out skintone and imperfections very well. I believe it was a medium-to-full coverage, and was buildable as well. I may give this one another try sometime soon, just to refresh my memory!
Susan S.
holland
Review for: Other more...
I am very picky when it comes to foundation. I haven’t found many products that meet my expectations but this ! This product does exactly what it says ! It has an airbrush finish that’s to die for. I just recently purchased this foundation in high hopes for it and I will say that I will never buy another foundation again! Very very happy with the results ! I do PR work for my families business so I got to meeting all the time and my appearance is key. Since I have used this foundation I have had so many complainants on my skin and how clean it looks when really it’s just he foundation. I highly recommend !!
P V.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Purchased at: Target
To be honest, I have never really ever been a die hard Revlon fan. I picked up this Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect foundation at Target one day and decided to put it to the test. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE FORMULA AND COVERAGE! At first it felt somewhat heavy and thick but once its on the skin, it blends out beautifully. A little goes a long way!!! Its buildable but I don’t think its necessary to use much of it since the formula does such a great job at providing full coverage! The formula is very rich and smooth, and does make your skin look flawless! When used with a good setting powder and spray, this will last all day without caking! It was $12 and pricier than other drugstore foundations but less than high end foundations but still affordable and worth the money! I recommend. The only con is that the colors are slightly darker than those compared to other similar foundation brands. Im usually a medium beige but had to go a shade lighter. Also, the top cover does not stay in place so if you are like me and like to carry around your to go products... the cover will likely come pff.
Brianna D.
Minnesota
Review for: Ivory more...
I really liked the application of this formula on my face; I have dry skin and I used a light primer underneath. Coverage is really good and the color was not bad overall. The ivory color is a little more "blue" based than I would have hoped for, but then again, red-head coloring is harder to find and I am used to mixing my own colors :) Overall, not bad for a drugstore foundation!
Stephanie B.
This foundation is very full coverage and long wearing. It does make my skin look really smooth and minimally shows fine lines. I wore it for about 16 hours one day with a cold where I was constantly wiping my nose and still had very minimal breakage at the end of the day. I think "airbrushed" is a pretty good description of how my skin looks with this product as well.

The foundation does run slightly orange and it does oxidize slightly. I would recommend mixing it with a white foundation for pale girls. Also, be careful because the product does not layer well. Anything above one layer looks very cakey on the skin, so just make sure you are using the least amount of product possible.

Overall, I think I will be purchasing again.
Kelly M.
wilmington, NC
Review for: Ivory more...
When I got this product I has such I hopes for it and I saved up money to get it because I was young and could not afford high end make up! I bought the liquid foundation and the conceal stick. I used the stick first and was so pleased. Then I tried the foundati8on and it just looked horrible and I could not get it to blend into my skin and it did not work well with any of my other products! I was so sad and did not no what to do because that was my liquid fountain until I could  afforded another one!! So I went without for a long time and then I tried to give it another change, but the results were the same. Do not buy this! There are so many better and cheaper!
Lindsay G.
United states
This one wasn't terrible as the colorstay was but it wasn't anything to write home about either. Just looked ok on my skin. Didn't really seem to cover to well but also didn't emphasize any of my dry patches with is good. I didn't find anything special about it. For some reason all Revlon foundations I've used just do not work well on me.
Alyssa M.
Villa Hills
This foundation was not terrible but I found that after a few hours wear it got really patchy in some areas and I could never find a shade light enough for me. It was medium coverage but definitely buildable with a dampened sponge and some concealer to highlight certain areas for a more full coverage effect. Affordable and can be found at almost ANY drug store/Major retailer.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?