BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
I bought this on recommendations from YouTube. I like it OK. I don't like that it has shimmer. Maybe best for a photo or night out, but definitely not for every day use. I just done like my face to glow all over in the daylight.
vivian m.
This is one of the worst foundation I have ever tried it is a light to medium coverage but it feels very heavy on the skin and i find that extremely odd for such light coverage foundation. I have tried this foundation with a brush and a sponge and it wasn't necessarily the application that made me hate it but the wearing of it. I wore it to work and after a 4 hour shift it creasing like crazy like as if i had not set my face and it was extremely broken up around my nose chin and forehead. I basically looked disgusting. Would not recommend!!
Heather J.
Knoxville, Tn
I do not like this foundation at all. The formula is watery and sinks right into my pores and fine lines and after a few hours my face looked so oily I just wanted to wash my face. This foundation was a bit pricey as well. I don't recommend this foundation ever.
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Natural Beige more...
A little expensive for something you find at a drug store . Easy to apply , just the same way you apply other foundations. Somewhat met my expectations, not the best foundation but also not the worse . I probably to be brutally honest wouldn't buy it again just because I know that there are inexpensive better quality foundations out there besides this one .
Daralyn C.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Airbrush more...
I can't believe the negative reviews on this product! Of course everyones skin is different but I came across this gem while on sale and all I can say is wow. It does what it says! It really makes my skin glow and the coverage is amazing! You can't see any blotches or imperfections on my face! It lasts most of the day for me. I love how lightweight it is. The bottle last a long time!!! I've had my makeup done with real airbrush and I have to say, this works better.
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Review for: Airbrush more...
I like to dabble with modeling and when I don't have an make up artist available I always use this. I sadly, can't afford the fancy foundations, this is my best found option thus far. I really like how it comes out as a foam and applies so nicely on my face. Put some Revlon Photoready powder and I'm good to go. It's like $9 at Ulta, which isn't awful so yay, I do like this product! It lasts all day!
Reyna R.
This was the first foundation I ever tried, let me just start by I hated the smell of it. I don't know if I got a bad one or something but omg the smell. The finish it left on my fave wasn't good, tho I settled for it because well it was the first one I tried. Probably it was just my skin or something else but for me personally this product didn't work on me nor would I purchase it again.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Finally found me a foundation that matches my skin tone so perfectly as well as rids me of the blemishes. This has little shiny pigments in it that gives a lovely glow as well as it is not greasy or has any heavy makeup cakeup feel.
Lani I.
I really like this foundation. It is a medium coverage foundation, but I've found that you can build it up where you need it most. It's quite light in comparison to other foundations, and it doesn't feel oily, or dry on my face at all. It's a little pricey, but it matches my skin tone, so... that's life. Keep an eye out for sales and coupons.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
The #revlon #photoready line is top if the line when it comes to drugstore cosmetics and especially for foundation and face powder. The airbrush mousse is no exception but it doesn't do well in the humidity for oily skin, like mine. Winter is much metter time to sport this foundation otherwise it just is too thick and greasy looking.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?

back