BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Rachel G.
Decatur, TN
I have used a few revlon foundations but unfortunately had issues with this one. I got the oily skin version but it still made me super shiny. The color didnt match well no matter which shade I chose. It does have good coverage though and hides a lot of my flawed skin. If I use it with a tinted cc cream and a matte finishing spray then I get a decent enough result to use it.
Rachel D.
This foundation is definitely not for me. It has so much glitter in it and doesn't look natural at all. It also didn't have very good coverage. It seemed smeary and then I'd have to add more to even out the finish and it was altogether not a good look! Definitely not for those with oily skin.
ShaeAnna C.
Miami
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
Very nice product, keeps your skin looking pore free and photo ready! It's a good everyday foundation that I was very pleased with. It's very affordable and easy to keep. I highly recommend this product.
Sabrina B.
Topanga, CA
I went it expecting a full coverage BUT I liked it nonetheless. This is one of the few foundations that I could find that was light enough for me AND didn't make my skin react insanely. I overall liked it, just wish it was more coverage! (best picture was with the BF so he's featured lol)
Claire H.
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
Worst foundation ever. It cakes up really easily and oxidizes a couple shades darker. It is definitely not worth it. I got it at Walmart and I would definitely not buy it again. Do not buy this product.
Dawn B.
Topeka, KS
This is an excellent foundation. It performs well on my oily skin for about 9 hours with a setting powder. This makeup does oxidize if not used up within a year. BUT, I use my older bottle on my legs. I just mix it with a body cream and it perfects my skin, hides varicose veins and minor scars. It performs as well after a year used on my legs as it once did on my face.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Not the best drug store foundation out there. Love that it has a pump; however, the packaging is stubby and not very travel friendly. I have very oily skin and this makes my face super oily...like you can fried an egg on it oily. The shimmer definitely does not help. The shimmer also transfer to other people if you like hug them too. There are better ones out there from revlon. Skip this one!
Sarah M.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Spf 20 more...
I bought this product at my local Walgreens. I hadn't used this specific product before, and so I was excited to give it a try. At first, I wasn't completely sold on the product. Once I used it again, this time with Smashbox primer, and Too Faced Chocolate Soliel bronzing powder (which I am obsessed with, might I add), I realized I completely love this product. I have sensitive skin, and this didn't break me out in any way, nor did it cause any type of rash. My skin looks flawless with this product. I adore it!
LACEY S.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This foundation is beautiful but just FYI, you'll glow like Edward Pattinson in Twilight because it has LOTS of shimmer in it. Not matte finish!!! I love it though!!!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
There's pros and cons to this. It's not a full coverage like I want or was hoping for and it only lasts maybe 8hrs. It does how however go on so smooth. I love the consistency of it. It doesn't feel thick at all. I feel like my skin can be dry before I apply makeup and this kinda glides on like a lotion. (It's that smooth) since I prefer more coverage I mix it a little with my Revlon 24hr matte finish foundation (it's a little thicker and tends to balance each other out.) I think this product will be perfect for me once my breakouts clear up BC like I said it's not a full coverage.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?

back