BY REVLON

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
b l.
Dewy/Demi matte finish. Good for every day use for light coverage. Has some sparkle to it, almost glittery and thats something i would prefer it not have. Other than that its a good product.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
This foundation and my skin just do not get along. I have some fine lines and it finds and exacerbates every single one. It sinks into my pores, which are not particulary large. In some spots it looks oily and in others it flakes up. I've tried multiple application methods and I just can't get this to work for me. The packaging is great, the push button is easy to push and it mousses up really well! I think I would have loved this when I was younger but this is just a no for me. It does have really great coverage, so it is unfortunate that it makes me look so gross.
Brandi G.
Bossier City, LA
Are you still wear this foundation in high school and it did me good for the years that I used it but I have moved on to bigger and better things but it was good while I use it
Elizabeth H.
Delray Beach, FL
Review for: Airbrush more...
I tried using this foundation with a beauty blender and it went on oily. Now I realized that you need to use it with a large foundation brush to get the best coverage. A little goes a long way. Make sure you shake the container before using and then only squirt out a little bit on the front of your hand. Then dip your foundation brush in it and apply. I have oily skin and this brush has made all the difference in how this foundation looks on the skin. I am not in love with this foundation but it does the trick if you have clear skin. If you have problem skin I don't think this would provide significant coverage, I would recommend the REVLON HD Foundation. In my opinion, I have used many of the expensive foundations and tried all of the drugstore options; REVLON is the best affordable option for foundation!
Autumn M.
Wadsworth, OH
Review for: Airbrush more...
I loved this foundation. It was really hard to tell what color I should get since you can't actually see the foundation through the can. But, I ended up with the right shade. It melted into my skin and looked dewy and fresh. I noticed that when I used my fingers it didn't apply as well, but when I used a synthetic fiber foundation brush it buffed right into my skin with great coverage. If you have oily skin, this may not be for you... but for people with normal to dry skin, this looks amazing. You don't have to use a setting powder, but if you want to take away some of the dewiness you can lightly dust it over the face. I would use this in the winter because in the summer it may appear too shiny.
Crystal S.
East Bank, WV
Review for: Ivory more...
This stuff was just weird. I mean, it looked decent in the skin. But it had like some kind of micro glitter in it and it was awful for any kind of flash photography.
Cynthia W.
Tustin, CA
Review for: Spf 20 more...
This product has come out newly, I never tried it the first time it came out. I just recently saw this product after seeing a review of it on youtube from the GlamGuru. I have oily skin and I applied this product with a beauty blender. I think this product provides full coverage and when you apply this product it has shimmer in it, it is suppose to be a light reflecting product. I feel like this product tends to not only melt off but it break apart and leaves my face looking very cakey and I feel as though throughout the day it becomes more obvious that I am wearing foundation. I felt like it only really lasts 4-5 hours. It tends to come off especially around my mouth. I'm sorry I am just not a fan
Elisma D.
This low coverage foundation is light on the skin and covers the necessary spots without weighing down the skin. Ideal for summer days as it will not melt off and a little goes a far way.
Monica M.
I wasn't a big fan. Luckily I got it on sale. It had a weird smell to it, like rubber. The coverage wasn't that great either. I would compare the coverage to that of a cc cream.
Emma H.
Cincinnati , OH
Flawless for a small price I would recommend this for anyone. It's doesn't oxidize a lot so the color stays the same from when you put it on to when you take it off.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?

back