BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Shannon H.
Mooresville, NC
I've been using this for years now as my primer and it works! My pore appear smaller and my oily skin is really controlled by this product. Highly recommend to give it a try
Sherri M.
La Moille, IL
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
This is the only foundation I use. I have had the best results with it for 10 plus years. It works great and stays on for a long time. Leaves no rings on clothing and removed easy with makeup remover
Makayla J.
It definitely has an airbrush finish. The only downfall I have is that it has several sparkly flakes throughout the foundation, but sometimes I don't mind a little sparkle!!
Tamara H.
I bought this hoping it would be my color. I have very light skin. I bought the lightest shade, and its still too dark. I do not recommend it if you have light skin, but the coverage is awesome.
Nikki H.
Hopkins , MN
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
This foundation is amazing! Great price of less than $15, blends beautifully, and the color match is awesome. I can use this product with any of my makeup brushes and beauty blender with no issue.
Yazmina G.
Stockton, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
I absolutely love this foundation, before i bought it. I hated every foundation i had because it never matched my actual skin color. But this foundation is perfect and leaves a smooth natural look
Heather H.
Auburn
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
this product is the first foundation I started using when I first started wearing make up. I like how much coverage it does but the only thing I do not like is that it doesn't last all day for me.
Bailey T.
Soda Springs , ID
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Medium Beige more...
This is a very good drug store foundation to use for oily skin. I find that for the price it last great throughout the day and gives you that flawless finish to the skin. Definitely worth the buy!
Kristina La' Prada V.
Duluth, GA
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
This product is amazing!!! Its light & i would definitely compare it to high end products..it lasts long, its light and full coverage...every female should try it, its a great catch for its price!!
💞 S.
brooklyn
I did not like this foundation. It has flash back when you take pictures the "photo finish" in it is just glitter. It doesn't look very natural. Did not mix well any moisture that I had on my face.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?