BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Review for: Airbrush more...
I like to dabble with modeling and when I don't have an make up artist available I always use this. I sadly, can't afford the fancy foundations, this is my best found option thus far. I really like how it comes out as a foam and applies so nicely on my face. Put some Revlon Photoready powder and I'm good to go. It's like $9 at Ulta, which isn't awful so yay, I do like this product! It lasts all day!
Heather J.
Knoxville, Tn
I do not like this foundation at all. The formula is watery and sinks right into my pores and fine lines and after a few hours my face looked so oily I just wanted to wash my face. This foundation was a bit pricey as well. I don't recommend this foundation ever.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Finally found me a foundation that matches my skin tone so perfectly as well as rids me of the blemishes. This has little shiny pigments in it that gives a lovely glow as well as it is not greasy or has any heavy makeup cakeup feel.
Veronica M.
Grand blanc, MI
Review for: Airbrush more...
I had been waiting for a long time to try this product and I finally purchased it when I saw it went on sale. And now I know why it was on sale. This is quite possibly one of the worst products I have used. Not only is it really thick and cakey, but it's horrible for oily/combo skin! Unless you want to look like you're orange and have goop all over your face, then this product is not for you.
Mary K.
Review for: Airbrush more...
I was fairly disappointed. I can find concealer in my color from MAC & Sephora, Bare Essentials, and even Covergirl...so I was surprised when I bought this foundation in the same shade that I usually get from these other brands & it didn't match my complexion.
Not only did it not match, but it didn't even come close.
When it dried it left my face an ash like sandy brown color. Totally not okay.
Lani I.
I really like this foundation. It is a medium coverage foundation, but I've found that you can build it up where you need it most. It's quite light in comparison to other foundations, and it doesn't feel oily, or dry on my face at all. It's a little pricey, but it matches my skin tone, so... that's life. Keep an eye out for sales and coupons.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
The #revlon #photoready line is top if the line when it comes to drugstore cosmetics and especially for foundation and face powder. The airbrush mousse is no exception but it doesn't do well in the humidity for oily skin, like mine. Winter is much metter time to sport this foundation otherwise it just is too thick and greasy looking.
Reyna R.
This was the first foundation I ever tried, let me just start by I hated the smell of it. I don't know if I got a bad one or something but omg the smell. The finish it left on my fave wasn't good, tho I settled for it because well it was the first one I tried. Probably it was just my skin or something else but for me personally this product didn't work on me nor would I purchase it again.
Maren S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This is my absolute favorite Makeup, I use it since over a year, s d I would not change it! I love the way it leaves my face really like it was airbrushed! Also the little shiny particles in it makes it just perfect! I so recommend it!
Denise R.
Balsam, NC
Review for: Airbrush more...
I was able to test this out at my local drugstore b/c the cosmetics sales manager was curious about it. She "pumped" some on the top of my hand, she barely even tapped the thing and I had a mountain of foundation on my hand. It felt greasy and started sliding and dripping right off of my hand, right away and it smelled AWFUL! Revlon offers some great foundations but this is NOT one of them!
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?