BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Laura H.
Orlando
Review for: 007 Cool Beige more...
I use this product everyday with every look and I trust that I won't have to reapply or blot my face because of oil. This product does its job for the most part, but carry so sort of power with you throughout the day.
Karina C.
This product gave me somewhat of a flashback. However, it did apply really well and didn't dry my skin nor feel sticky and cakey. It's actually pretty affordable for how well it works.🙂
Rebekah M.
I tried this product and it was terrible. I broke out worse than I ever had before and the makeup just looked so cheap on my skin. I will never put one of these products on my skin again.
Alicia S.
Monroe, GA
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Medium Beige more...
Nice coverage. Lots of shades to pick from. Seems full coverage. Definitely met my expectations. It’s great for the price as we’ll. I bought mine at Walmart so it’s easily available too. I’d definitely recommend.
Francesca k.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really like the formula and shade match for this foundation, but it seems to have some micro glitter in it that sometimes makes my face look really weird. I prefer other drugstore foundations over this one, like the maybelline matte and poreless. I usually just mix it with another foundation and it calms the micro glitter down a little bit.
Kristi M.
Man
I purchased the Revlon photoready primer, "Mistake" I thought it would be a better product but it isn't. I do not care for this primer it was like I didn't have any primer on at all
Caitlin K.
Olney, MD
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
I bought this product on a whim when I ran out of foundation and for a drugstore product, it definitely wears for a while. It has a surprising amount of moisture to it, though I will say it does smear.
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
I really like this foundation for a drugstore brand. I think it has a great coverage and I love how it makes my skin look. It’s super blendable without looking or feeling Cakey. The only reason I gave it 4/5 stars is because the colors or maybe just this whole line of foundations , has a really pink undertone and is just too pink for me. Other than that, I love it. So I hope they make more shades of this!
Rachii B.
Alpine, NY
This was my go to makeup brand for awhile till some others came about . I still love the way it feels on my skin and makes my skin look . It doesn't flash back in pictures either
Mariah R.
Clintwood, VA
I can’t even begin to brag on this product! I have acne prone skin and acne scars so I had searched for a drug store brand of foundation to cover it and not make it worse- this foundation was exactly what I was needing! I have oily skin and it doesn’t just come off and it gives your skin a beautiful airbrush finish! 10/10 recommend
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?