BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Medium Beige more...
Not the best foundation. It's cheap at around $8, I bought mine at Ulta. It's cakey and thick. Best applied with a makeup sponge or beauty blender. Worth to spend the extra money of a luxury brand foundation.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
Love this I would recommend this as a top of the line drug store foundation it's long lasting in any weather stays put apply with fingers brush or beauty blender and super affordable goes on easily and a smooth finish for combination skin
ashley k.
Goes on smooth, oxidized to a shade or 2 darker than my skin tone, has a shimmer that is very noticeable outside in the sun, had a matte finish, caked around the nose and forehead area, I have combo skin, may work better on oily skin.
Holly H.
Patrick Spgs, VA
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
This foundation offered me the perfect coverage! No cakey finish! Left my face looking great and feeling smooth, I purchased this at my local Walmart super center the application was effortless I would recommend this to everyone looking for I good less costly foundation
Ana A.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Airbrush more...
Bueno, pues la semana pasada me aventuré a irla a comprar al Walmar más cercano, la base tiene un costo de $10 dólares, en México ignoro el precio pero generalmente no es mucha la diferencia, aunque para ser base de “drugstore” o súper mercado ya es cara. La maravilla de esta base es que te deja un efecto “glow” y es ideal para cuando vas a tomarte fotos porque no tiene protector solar que es lo que hace que a veces salgamos como “Gasparín” en las fotografías.
Ahora probé la base por tres días y la verdad la odié es malísima, muy difícil de difuminar, se seca demasiado rápido y mancha la ropa muy feo, aparte de todo cuando la usé me sentía como camarón mi piel se veía naranja, excesivamente grasosa, yo soy de cutis normal a mixto y no me molestan los brillos en el rostro pero la verdad esta base fue demasiado, la piel se siente pesada, grasosa, y además la base dura como tres horas sin duda una muy mala compra y no la recomiendo fue una decepción considerando que la Color Stay Whipped de Revlon es una chulada de base, me atrevo a decir que muy similar a la Makeup Forever. En fin les dejo una foto donde la estoy usando para que vean ese efecto tan mala y por supuesto el enlace al vídeo donde me explayo un poquito mejor.
Kaylee D.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
This foundation goes on really nicely and if set with powder, stays on pretty much all day. My only problem with it is that I am very pale and the line’s lightest color was still too dark for me. If they came out with more shades, I would probably use this foundation again.
Allishia S.
Bremerton
Review for: Ivory more...
I'm not a fan of how cakey this looks or the coverage of it. I also don't like that I can feel it on my face and it feels heavy. The color did match me perfectly but that's about all I likes about it. I would not purchase this again.
Kayla L.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
IT was nice but thick. I could feel the make up on my skin and it looked like I had make up on with the finished product. Mind you I also used this product before actually knowing how make up worked but I have found much butter products then this. Good for beginners.
Erica S.
Fayette, OH
Now, this doesn't have the best coverage BUT it is very light feeling and good for summer. I always recommend starting any foundation with primer but with this you should definitely use primer. Why, you ask? Because, if not it looks like a streaky uneven mess because whatever you use to apply it soaks it up. I tried brushes, beauty blender, & fingers and it looked terrible till I used primer first.
Overall, if you just want a lightweight foundation with light coverage for summer this is perfect. It is by no means camoflauge so I recommend pairing with a concealer for trouble spots as needed.
* If you sweat a lot carry tissues to blot. Trust me.
Marianne E.
Pinehill
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
Been a bit since I used foundation other than some from Sephora, but as I recall this one was good but not for if you need a full coverage...it goes on smooth and has a soft finish but to get the full coverage you have to put so much on that it ends up too thick and cakey.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?