BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Kayla R.
Leon, WV
Review for: Ivory more...
This stuff was way too dark and it's supposed be for someone with ivory skin?? I had a difficult time toning it down enough to match my skin tone. And In the winter when my time is even whiter than normal I can't use it at all. But as far as coverage goes it's about medium coverage and it does really well
Rachel H.
This foundation is somewhat watery and gives a light to medium coverage. The only thing that bugs me a lot the the fine glitter. If you are trying to build up the coverage, don't be surprised if you end up looking like a disco ball.
Ebony D.
Jackson, MI
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
Using the deepest shade in this foundation, Revlon never disappoints me! I love the coverage that it gives and it helps make my skin look smoother. A little pricey for my taste, but it is certainly worth it! It will last for a long time if you use it sparingly! If you're looking for full coverage and that "filter-free" finish, this is the foundation for you!
Sienna B.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Medium Beige/006 more...
Wasn’t too fond of this foundation. It had glitter specs in it that made my face shimmery. It also left a white cast on my photos despite it being photofinish. It also wasn’t the best consistency but I did like that it had a pump. Not my favorite. It did the job but definitely wouldn’t recommend to anyone.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
This foundation is actually amazing considering the price and the fact this isn’t a high end brand. I love the spatula that comes with it the only thing I don’t like is the weird scent it’s smells very chemically. which sucks because I love it so much.
Sharon B.
Paso Robles, CA
This product does make your skin look flawless but the only thing about this foundation they put little specks of glitter into the foundation so when you apply this your face it looks super glittery and I just hate it. It gets on your beauty sponges and brushes and there's just glitter everywhere. Do not purchase if you don't want to look glittery!
Erica S.
I have mixed feelings about this foundation. I do really love the design of the bottle & how it is dispensed by a pump. They have many shade selections too. Also their claims for getting a pore free, blurred airbrush finish is intriguing but I used a whole bottle and came to the conclusion it definitely is not for people with oily skin at all. It is very greasy & I ALWAYS broke out after wearing it. It feels heavy yet slippy, like I literally felt as if I had liquid on my face and I do love a good full coverage foundation but this was not good by any means. The finish was a nice almost dewy one but like I said more greasy than glow. It comes out easily even with a really good setting powder. Not to mention it separates in the bottle, you can see the oil, so you have to shake it good. There is a slight fragrance to it also which I don't care for either. I suggest only try it if you have dry or normal skin complexion.
Lauren S.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
The coverage is great. It goes on very smoothly. I love how it looks when I put it on. The only thing I don't like is how my skin feels when it's on. It feels kind of heavy which I wasn't expecting. It's not terrible and I still use it. I just wish it felt lighter on my face.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Natural Beige more...
ALthough a bit darker than I expected, this product itself was wonderful.  It covered perfectly, without being too heavy, and did not settle into cracks making me look older than i am.  this worked well for a few friends, and my niece as well, and i plan to buy again in a different shade to match my own skin tone a little better (my mistake not theirs)
•L O.
Review for: Other more...
I bought this because it was recommended to me , decided to give it a try. The only thing I don't like from it is because it appears to have "glitter" in it , I would say more of specs of glitter which could be great if you're into that finish. This foundation is buildable (I use the shade 004)
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?