BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Emily I.
Review for: Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Make Up - Nude more...
I love this it makes my skin all sparkly! But it isn't great if you're trying to hide you're imperfections. And is a bit to thick for my taste. And I'm unsure if this product is affordable I received this as a gift. But I would definitely recommend it looks great and is my go two when I'm in a hurry!
Cherill D.
Conyers, GA
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Natural Beige more...
The best foundation closest to my skin tone. It does have an orange tint to it but once you build your bronzer etc it looks flawless. Oh! And pair it with some L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal & you’re winning, it blends so well!
Jessica G.
Review for: Ivory, Other more...
I love the Revlon photo ready foundation. I have very pale skin and it can be difficult to find shades that match and blend with my skin tone. It is very lightweight and easy to apply. It feels like a very light creamy liquid. I will buy again, because it's really good to use before pictures are taken, or for an event, or even going out on a weekend date!
Khadijah K.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love the airy feel this mousse makeup has to it.  It's not thick and doesn't go on my face leaving it feeling like I have this cake of makeup on my face.  It provides me with excellent coverage (I have rosacea) and doesn't make me break out.  It's great for my sensitive skin as well.  Love this product!
Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
Love this foundation! It's not super thick but not super light like a BB cream. It has more of a dewy finish which I wouldn't recommend for oily skin types for obvious reasons. The pump is super helpful and it even contains SPF 20Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
Robin P.
This product goes on smooth and has a nice dewy finish. The pros are that it makes your skin smooth and covers well. It does not last all day and that is a con for me. After about 2 weeks using this I started getting pimples and I wash my face every night. I would recommend this if you wear foundation occasionally and need something good that's not too expensive. Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
Kari H.
Fort Worth, TX
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup This foundation is always my favorite when I need a great, full-coverage foundation. I use the color Shell, and it is the perfect shade for my pale, olive complexion. I apply my foundation with a beauty blender and it goes on smoothly, with a nice and smooth finish. I recommend this foundation to everyone!
Brooke L.
Review for: Airbrush more...
I wanted to love this! It was a great price, super convenient to be able to get it anywhere. And the airbrushed look is absolutely ideal! So I got my color and got it home and sadly was not impressed.  When it came out of the pump it was like sunscreen that was left out on a hot day! There was no light and airy to it!! Like at all!  So i shook it up and tried again and NOPE 👎🏻 I really wish this was awesome
nohely b.
natural beige is a good color to have for neutral skintone.photoready airbrush mousse is a foundation that comes out in a mousse.it blends really well,last long,makes a flawless look with the photoready primer.it makes a really beautiful dewy look!there is a luminosity in it.wich makes it a beautiful foundation to have!you don't feel it that much,wich is good!it covers naturally,but let the skin breath. Love it!
Crystal A.
Saint Petersburg
Review for: Ivory more...
For me personally the Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup is not one of my favorite foundations, it oxides a shade or two darker, it turns a little orange, it does blend well but without a lot of setting powder it’s very tacky.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?