BY REVLON

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Katelyn R.
Review for: Airbrush more...
The only time that I wear this foundation is when I am getting dressed up to go out or for a nice dinner. This foundation is not something that could stay put on my face all day, and it gives an extreme "glow" that could look really bad and unnatural in day time light. The mousse itself it nice, blends easily and gives good coverage. The bottle is quite big and lasts for a long time.
Sinath D.
This foundation max coverage is medium. It didn't cover my acne mark on the cheek. It wore off in 4-5 hours. Excellent for you if you only need to even out your skin tone. Overall, it's not a bad product but it didn't suit my needs so unfortunately I will not repurchase.
Alejandra H.
Saltillo
Review for: 011 Cappuccino more...
Just use it once!
It's definitely not my favorite fundation.
It looks very natural on the skin, but after some time it began to fall.
One thing in favor is that it is easy to get, although I did not find my tone exactly.
no la compraría otra vez. hay mejores
Jessica H.
Charlo, NB
I love this foundation. It's in my top 3 drugstore foundations. The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount. Go on smoothly with a stipple brush or with your fingers.
Leyla S.
Review for: Airbrush more...
For me this product works well but you have to work with it. It is one of the few products I have found that don't make me look orange. I'm very white and their shade "vanilla" blends well and evens oout my skin. I recommend a moisturizer and even a primer underneath it. I also apply it with my fingers since it melts into my skin easier. I do think it is overpriced though and I only purchased because I had a coupon and needed a new foundation
Vianska P.
Quebradillas
This foundation just looks very dewy for me. It looks weird when applied. I would not recommend this for oily skin types.It covers all my imperfections, but I will not buy this again.
Bella O.
Foundation is okay. There are much better alternatives but it is very affordable! It is light weight and I sometimes use it to highlight my face. One positive is that it has a variety of shades for many skin tones!
Shanelle T.
This foundation gives you excellent coverage, it is very easy to apply and go wash off, It blends in well with your skin tone. With the added moisturizer makes it perfect for any skin tone, and covers blemishes well. I highly recommend it
5 star!
Tiffany T.
Saint paul, NB
Foundation is a tricky product for me to find. my skin is dry and oily so lots of them go on cakey and clumpy and it just isn't a good time. this mousse works amazing with my skin.
Natalia K.
Mono
Review for: Airbrush more...
This is the strangest foundation I have ever used in my entire life, it's weird and it smells terrible, while the coverage is decent and it applies okay, the smell is just to me not bearable.
I have tried other foundations from revlon which were huge hits, but this one sadly is a miss for me
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?

back