BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
Natural beige.

Once applied, it kind of turns darker in colour. Almost an orange shade. But! If I mix this with a lighter foundation and don't cake my face, it will leave a flawless finish and my photos with this on looks like I don't have any blemishes or dark spots. I don't love this product, but I like it and I'll still use what I have left.
Chloe F.
The good of this product is that it really lives up to its name. We used it in a photo shoot and true enough we didn't need to retouch that much. The consistency is kind of on the heavier side so you really feel that layer on your skin. The worst of it is the smell. It smells too much of chemicals; almost unbearable. I won't probably buy it again because I'm more comfortable with light foundations.
Megan L.
Enniskillen
Review for: 001 Ivory more...
I'm kind of middle of the road with this foundation. It's lovely coverage and it definitely does airbrush your skin it looks very photoshopped! But through the day it will become very oily on my skin and begin to come off around the sides of my nose and my chin and will look just generally quite oily and shiny not in a good way, I have mixed it with a matte foundation before and it worked better so it can be mixed and fixed but on its own I don't really like it for a whole day.
Sidney B.
This was the worst foundation I have ever used. It was SO shimmery I looked like edward cullen, I also found it very wet so it never really set on my face. I have oilier skin and it made my T Zone slimy. It went on patchy, making it very hard to work with as well as difficult to apply my blush/bronzer on top. Just not a great product
Lauren W.
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
One of the best foundations ever that won't put a dent in your wallet. It truly leaves the skin looking airbrushed and smooth. I would 100% recommend this product
yogita m.
I bought it a year ago..i needed a foundaltion for wedding parties...so i gave it a try,but it doesn't come very well for me and also its little bit pricey for me.the shafe which i got was medium beige which doesn't suit on my yellow undertone skin and its lighter shade was too light for me..it even oxidise after 4 hr and it has some shimmer particles in it which doesn't make it office wear or for day...so overall i will nt buy this one again..at this price i can get a better foundation which has more shades available
R B.
Review for: Spf 20 more...
I always wanted to buy this because of all the good reviews, I got to try out a sample and it was amazing, although I currently use another foundation I think I will be using this if I ever need to find a cheaper alternative for a foundation. Yes this isn't really cheap where I live but it's better than most foundations.
Hilary W.
Review for: Airbrush more...
Sheer coverage but didn't dry my skin out. Tested some prior to buying it on my arm and later discovered that the foundation turned my arm very glittery under the light. However, though i liked the glitter as it gave a kind of glow, I don't know if the overall product as worth the $22 i paid for it here in Canada... Probably will not repurchase.
Ana M.
Review for: Airbrush more...
Would love to give a good review as I absolutely adore Revlon as a brand, however, this foundation is absolutely horrendous. As many people have previously said, it leaves the face looking like a disco ball and its specially bad if you have oily skin like I do. I do not want to look like Edward Cullen thank you very much. So disappointed.
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
Review for: Spf 20 more...
This is a really beautiful foundation! One of the first foundations I`ve tried and I really loved it!I went through a few bottles of this and even wore this on my wedding day! Its medium to full coverage, buildable, good colour selection, blends easily,looks nice in pictures. The only downside which for a really long time I never really noticed was that there are tiny little glitters in it, not chunky you cant feel them you can just see them if you look closely. I guess everyones preferences change because after 2 years I really got tired of the glitters in it lol!
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?