BY REVLON

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
This foundation has glitter in it, like WHY!!!
The coverage is nice and when the light/sun isn’t hitting you directly it looks beautiful. My face literally looked like a disco ball. Its a nice foundation just wish they wouldn’t have added the glitter in it. Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
Review for: 002 Vanilla more...
There are certain products that I think are better than high-end and foundation usually falls under that category. Revlon really exceeded my expectations with this product! It goes on beautifully, has great coverage, and lasts! I will definitely repurchase. I would compare it to Too Faced Born This Way foundation.
Moriah K.
Chandler , AZ
I honestly do not like this foundation! For starters I feel like the shade selection is awful! The lightest shade is still about 3 shades too dark for me! Also this foundation has shimmer in it which I do not like at all! Over just don’t care for this foundation and I personally would not recommend it!
Susan P.
Review for: Medium Beige/006 more...
The worst foundation ever. It was just a glittery greasy mess. It didn't matter if I wore primer or if I set it. It looked terrible when I put it on and never even made it to the end of the day. I started mixing it with moisturizer which did help with the texture but that didn't take away the glitter.
Nicole R.
East Moline, IL
Review for: Revlon PhotoReady Makeup more...
First time trying the revlon photo finish foundation and I really like it! It lasts me all day at work and my skin looks flawless. You only need to use a small amount and it will cover your face perfectly. The only thing I don’t much care for is it does have somewhat of a sparkle to it like glitter.
Mariah G.
I'm a YouTuber so I'm in front of the camera all the time. I absolutely love this fundation because it has great coverage, and has a slight Shimmer which helps really perfect your face when you are on camera with lights. However, if you want to wear this product out I want to warn you that this Shimmer is in fact very shimmery. So if you want to go clubbing or whatever or just out on a daily shenanigan, be prepared to look like a little shimmery pixie walking around because there is glitter my friend. But I absolutely loved that this has a primer that comes with it that you can use by itself we're together it's a pretty nice product and if you're willing to Shell out the bucks for some photo genic makeup I recommended.
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup has been my go to for about 6 or 7 months, I use it under my powder and it is beautiful! It’s not cakey and streaky like a lot of liquid foundations! I love it. I do feel like it’s a bit overpriced just because of the brand but I still love it and plan to purchase more. I would recommend it for sure!
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
This is a affordable, medium to full coverage Foundation found anywhere from Walmart to Target, drug stores. It was my go-to foundation for the longest time. If your on a budget and need a good foundation this is probably the one for you, I should add that you need to moisturize beforehand.
Ashley G.
Review for: Ivory more...
so this foundation doesn’t really cater to pale skin tones apparently since i’m not that fair and my shade is the lightest. idk why but it has small little specs of glitter in it, it’s not extremely noticeable unless someone is inspecting your face up close but like why should there be glitter in a foundation? besides this, it’s a good one. my skin tone is light-medium with a neutral- slightly peachy undertone for reference on the lightest shade. the finish is beautiful, has medium buildable coverage, and minimizes the appearance of my pores. i used this without a primer one day and it still looked good. i typically apply my foundation with a beauty blender or sponge. this is one of those foundations that don’t look the best at first, but looks better as the day goes on
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I really loved this product, it was my go to for a very long time. It applies easily and evenly and it dried down pretty well. It did not emphasize any of my texture or pores and provided amazing coverage. I did always have to set with powder but on days when I was more oily setting this with a powder helped it last all day with out breaking aparte other makeup products layered well on top of it and it gave me now issues. It is kind of pricey for a drugstore foundation but it performs very well and I believe it is worth the money. I would recommend this product.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?

back