BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Lyndsey  S.
Collinsville, IL
Review for: Spf 20 more...
I stumbled upon this foundation and decided to flics it a try.... FELL IN LOVE! Went back to the store for another bottle and it has been discontinued
Melissa L.
This is a light coverage to med buildable I like to mix because it is very shimmery so if you like that use it but itself and you'll have a nice glory look
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
My go-to drugstore foundation. Medium coverage allows just enough skin to get through but makes for some flawless pictures. Would and have purchased again.
Geraldina B.
This is a base of very good quality, I consider that leaves a velvet finish on the skin, gives a radiant appearance and covers all impefections, I love it.
Holy G.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
Revlon it's my favorite brand to nights make up!! Because be long time on my face and very fresh... Even those color  match perfect with my skyn color
Vanessa S.
Absolutely love the finish of this product!! Although the shades run a little darker when applied they dry to a lighter shade which is the shade I wanted 😆
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
I love this foundation. It covers and blends with my skin well and does just what the name says makes me photo ready for when it is time to snap a selfie!
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Review for: Airbrush more...
This foundation gives a good airbrush finish. However, it is very harsh on the skin. It breaks me out every time I use it and I don't have sensitive skin.
Brooklyn H.
Tulsa, OK
This isn't my favorite foundation. truthfully I've only used it like twice. i think for what you get it is kinda pricey. i much prefer my milani foundation
Stephani H.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Airbrush more...
I was really excited to try this.i used it and it was really oily It does cover
Well though. My skin was flawless. I just hate the way it feels on my skin
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?