BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
rachel c.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Airbrush more...
I usually have a hard time with drugstore foundation but this is so effortless and makes my skin flawless just as much as high end brands. love this product so so much!
amanda R.
West Greenwich, RI
Review for: Airbrush more...
I actually blend two of these colors together (my skin tone tends to change a lot) it goes on easy, doesn't cake up and didn't clog my pores. I like the finish it has.
Cassandra W.
It was okay for what it does. Not my favorite but definitely did a good job covering up my imperfections. Not long lasting. And a tad over priced
amanda l.
tyler, TX
I bought this stuff and I love the way it blends very well and makes my face glow however it has a horrible scent that fades after awhile .
Sarah D.
Review for: Ivory more...
It works ok it seems a little sheer to me but that’s probably cause I have oily skin and it doesn’t absorb foundation easily!
Audriana W.
I absolutely hands down loved this foundation it's the best I wish I could still find it but so far no luck
Allison S.
Manchester
Love this stuff!! Has a great coverage and is really creamy so it blend very good and also it’s affordable
member-0c2f0b160
It’s good, it works for a few hours and it was just a little bit thick. This is a full coverage foundation
Amanda W.
Battle Creek
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Ivory more...
This product comes in four shades, has 20 spf, and is gentle on the skin. It has a great airbrush finish like it says & I'd definitely recommend it to a friend!
Prena K.
Armada, MI
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Nude more...
This is my back up for everyday use, it’s affordable and easy to apply. They do offer a lot of shades and it’s on sale a lot, I think it’s worth the test trial.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?