BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Holly B.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Airbrush more...
I got this stuff when I was having a lot of trouble with blotchiness and issues that it should have worked well with. It made my skin look oily and made the pores in my skin look gross. Don't buy it!
Alicia H.
Photo ready is my favorite line of revlon and this is my next bet foundation that I have used next to UD Naked. I use both and love this just as well as the big name brand.
Callie S.
This is not the foundation for me. it is very liquidy and light. it has a shimmer to it and has very light coverage. I love full coverage and matte foundation. DO NOT GET THIS IF YOU HAVE OILY SKIN !!
Nancy H.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Revlon PhotoReady Makeup more...
Lighter coverage. Still prefer the revlon colorstay. The pump is nice! However I will say as the years went on, revlon has changed the formula and shades a bit. They aren't as good as they used to be.
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI
Absolutely love this product!! It gives me great coverage and flawless looking skin. It make my face look great from every angle. Not greasy or shiny but not powdery either.
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
Review for: Airbrush more...
I love Revlon and felt this provided coverage but it made my face extremely oily! I quit using it because I always had to apply powder and if I forgot my face would be shiny!
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Review for: Airbrush more...
Before revlon switched to the photoready "airbrush" I absolutely LOVED this foundation....now with the airbrush, it is thick, sticky and chalky and does not blend well. Wish they would've kept things original! Don't fix what's not broken, Revlon!
I love the colorstay line so much that I decided to try this foundation as well! I do like it, but I don't love it. From what I remember, it does give you that white flash face when taking pictures.
Glorianne D.
Placentia, CA
Review for: Airbrush more...
First off, it smells terrible and second, it's bad on sensitive skin. It has a nice and fluffy consistency, but other than that, I still prefer the normal liquid foundation.
Lilly G.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Airbrush more...
At first, i loved this! but then i truly hated it. Maybe it was just my bottle, but it has the most putrid smell. It oxidized on my skin. And made me look oily. Do not buy.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?