BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Natali M.
Dalton , GA
It is a full coverage foundation with like little reflective glitters when you apply it but it's not good if you're getting pictures taken or there is a lot of flash or lighting because your face will look so soooo white and pale .
Megan W.
This is the only foundation I use. It has shimmer in it which I'm not too joyful about but I mix moisturizer with it and it last all day. It has medium coverage and when blended out properly can barely tell there's anything there.
Kayla E.
Goshen, AL
Review for: Airbrush more...
It is a lightweight foundation, to me the coverage is that of about a bb cream, it defiantly is not for oily skin (its dewy). Its an okay foundation but I would not repurchase it for the lack of coverage, formulation, finish, and staying power.
Samantha M.
League City, TX
Review for: Spf 20 more...
The color matches my complexion perfectly and I swear my face cleared up after using it for a while. I love that it has SPF, which is perfect for the Texas sun. I wear it everyday and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing any makeup.
Bailee P.
Newalla, OK
I think this is a great affordable foundation. it covers my acne and redness. it took me a pump and a half to cover my entire face. I don't think it is heavy or too oily.
Valerie A.
Revlon Colorstay is my favorite, so I was hoping this would be just as good, plus it's in a pump which I LOVE, but I wasn't as impressed. It still looked really nice but the wear time was not as long and the coverage was not as full.
Jocelyn A.
Cambria heights
Its okay and its not the best.... I have dry skin and I feel like i have to use a different foundation with this... N then the glitter on it. Its defenitely a no no...
 Taylor   .
Tampa, FL
Let me first say that I love revlon. Intact, it might be one of my favorite drugstore brands. This foundation however was a nightmare. It made me look like a disco ball (not in a good way) it just wasn't the look I was going for
Amber G.
Ashland City, TN
Tried this product because of the airbrush finish but it's too sparkly for me. Medium coverage but the sparkles throw off the advertised "airbrush finish". I haven't really used this product since so no I wouldn't repurchase.
Randielynn T.
Pharr, TX
Honestly o e of the best foundations I've tried in a while. I have oily and patch dried skin and this makes my skin even toned. It's a med coverage but it does do its job!
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?