BY REVLON

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Kimberly L.
Whittier , CA
Thought it would have been like the other revlon foundations but this one really surprised me, I literally slay my face with this when I have to get ready for a really snazzy event and it photographs pretty well!
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
I was so excited when I saw a HD foundation over the counter. I had a hard time matching my skin tone and even after mixing too different colors together I still looked like I was sick. I will just stick to my makeup forever ultra hd foundation. They have so many more colors to choose from.
Meagan  M.
Berea, KY
I like this product, it's one of my go to foundations, it's a medium coverage, but you can bump it up to a full coverage it you want. It blends in my skin perfectly! Its is also very true to its labeling. It makes your skin look very nice in photos. Its a constant must in my makeup bag!
Amber S.
This by far is my favorite foundation, its light and creamy and its very airy feeling and doesn't weigh your skin down. You cant really even feel it on your face so you wouldn't really even know you were wearing it and it lasts for hours so it is the perfect foundation for any occasion.
Damaris E.
Levittown , PA
Review for: Airbrush more...
If you have acne step away from this foundation. if you want matte skin step away again. this foundation if for summer in my opinion and if you don't have perfect skin you don't want it. it leaves a glittery mess on your face comes off really easy. its almost nasty. waste of 12 bucks.
Staci Q.
Review for: Airbrush more...
I watched a video on YouTube on how to properly use this some people may not be applying it right. It can leave your skin feeling oily if you use too much. But I love this product it goes on smooth and lasts all day for me. Only drawback is I felt it didn't last very long I felt like I hardly used it and it was gone before I knew it.
Skylar B.
South Carolina
Review for: Airbrush more...
I was excited to try this product, but I ended up not being too impressed. Personally, I need a full coverage foundation and this just didn't do the trick. I think it would be great for someone who is looking for a coverage on the lighter side. Not the worst product, just not for me.
Karina A.
Humble, TX
Review for: Airbrush more...
I bought this on sale and thank god I didn't spend much money on it. The packaging is okay. The product itself doesn't hold out throughout the day. It has shimmer on it which, for me, is a no no. I have oily skin and this made my skin look so much more oily. It also made me breakout.
Garleni A.
Doral, FL
This is a good foundation, last long and is matte finish, also is a medium coverage, and don't stink, only thing I dislike about it is the range color, it's build able but still not my skin color, and I'm golden brown.
Taylor S.
Inverness, FL
Formula was nothing special. I believe i bought this just because i wanted to try something new and it was on sale or just cheap.. I don't remember. But i never noticed anything special that made me want to repurchase it.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?

back