BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Amber P.
Kingsville , TX
I definitely thought this product would be better than it was with all the hype. It didn't seem to blend well on my skin and I didn't like the way it looked... I never bothered to use it to take pictures because I always felt like I had to change or fix my makeup before I went out. I used it twice and tossed it to my box of "emergency makeup extras".
Tessa W.
Machesney Pk, IL
This is a good drugstore foundation for nighttime, but I would never wear it during the day because it is so shimmery all over. I like some highlight but want to be able to control wear and how much. In my opinion unless you are going to be in dim lighting wear only a little of the shimmer would pick up this foundation is not very wearable
Elizabeth W.
Cleveland, TX
Review for: Airbrush more...
I used this as my foundation for about two years. I think it provides a decent amount of coverage, but it is a really heavy makeup and you have to make sure not to use too much, or your skin will feel icky. Setting it with powder does help, but this is still a makeup I avoid in the summer, since it's way too oily and greasy for hot weather.
Carrie C.
Angelus Oaks, CA
Review for: 011 Cappuccino more...
I accidentally bought this product while looking for my typical Revlon foundation. I expected it to be heavier coverage since it was "photo ready" and more expensive. Unfortunately it was actually less coverage than I am used to and while very light and soft on my skin, it didn't cover like I had hoped. I'm sure those who prefer light coverage this is a great makeup choice, but it's not right for me.
Angela S.
Review for: Airbrush more...
I hated this product. First of all it has glitter. And I don't mean just a little glitter, it has a LOT. And the thing about glitter in foundation... It will make your pores look bigger and every blemish show. Also the formula is really oily. It made my face look like I had rolled a stick of butter in glitter, then applied it to my face.
Taylor L.
Newport, RI
Review for: Airbrush more...
I think the idea of this type of product is a good concept, although packaging and and user friendly ability are awful, plus they are not a wide range of colors to try it with. the foundation it self is to greasy in my opinion and it did not look very airbrushed on me, maybe even worse then my urban decay foundation that use on a daily basis.
Emily B.
Bend, OR
Review for: Airbrush more...
This is a good foundation, but it really depends on the way you apply it. When i first bought it i applied it with a makeup sponge. It was kind of thick and didn't last very long. After a while i started to use a flat top kabuki foundation brush to apply it and it was so much better! It went on more even and looked natural. To make it stay i lightly brushed a translucent powder over it and it lasts.
Caitlin C.
Katy, TX
This is an ok foundation- not a big fan for everyday wear. I found that this foundation tends to settle into my fine lines and wrinkles quicker than some other foundations I have tried. When I use this foundation I like to add in a few pumps of an illuminizer or moisturizer to sheer out the coverage slightly and keep my skin moisturized.
Margaux D.
Review for: (3 Pack) REVLON Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup - Nude more...
This is definitely a good foundation, especially for being photographed - it's just not EXCELLENT. You could find tons of similar formulas and selling points from any given line. I do appreciate the pump bottle for ease of use and sanitation. This is something I'd technically recommend, just not above anything else.
I love this product from Revlon covers all the imperfections of my wonderful and beautiful face hahahah, I love the effect it has on the radiant photographs that each of us want for our editorial instagram, I love having a high range of colors.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?