BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Gabriela S.
I hated this foundation. It has glitter on it so everytime I used it during the day I looked like a glittering mess. It made all of my fine lines stand up so I looked way older than what I am. I had to throw it out because I hated it so much I couldn't even finish it.
Erina M.
I have combination skin and it's really hard for me to find the right foundation. It's a struggle. I couldn't imagine that I'd find such a good product (especially a drugstore product)... this is amazing. The only foundation I can wear, lasts long and looks flawless.
Stephanie A.
Review for: Airbrush more...
Ok well it gives a glow to the face I would say its lightweight and feels lite on the skin to some it might be to sparkly very fine shimmer but its bad for the summer it melted right off my face it is messy its not good I will try for winter but I just don't like it so far and also I am normally really easy to color match but I feel even the light shade was too light for me!
chavon f.
I recently bought this foundation as I was looking for a new inexpensive one. I had to mix the shades mocha and cappuccino to achieve the perfect color for me. They made me look so perfect as I have mild acne. It's very lightweight. I mean I almost forgot I had it on. I love this foundation!!
Krystal T.
Review for: 011 Cappuccino more...
I tried this and unfortunately the shade is a bite lighter than the cappuccino in Revlon 24 hour Colorstay which suits my skin tone very well. this shade however makes me appear a bit a shy so I mix it. so far it's oook...I will try it again n see how my final thoughts are.
Priscilla M.
Wilmington, CA
This foundation is beautiful for special occasions where you know you're going to be taking lots of photos, but not so much for everyday use. It is drugstore makeup so reasonably priced Sometimes I also use it to highlight when I'm using a more color based foundation.
Casey E.
Inez, KY
Review for: Airbrush more...
I recently purchased this foundation in hopes of having good coverage with a not so thick formula. While it is a very light foundation, I thought it was kind of too watery and looked kind of blotchy. I had a hard time applying it was a brush and the best way to apply was with my fingers which I HATE doing! Once you blend it really well though (which is hard) the coverage is pretty good, and the price is also very good for this product.
Jolie V.
Personally I did not like this because it was so hard to get a good coverage. It also left my face with sparkles and I don't know why. And it also creases very quickly.
Jennifer M.
Lakeland, FL
This is by far my favorite drugstore makeup. The NUDE color matches my face as perfectly and it has no weird smells like some of the others have. The cost of this product is pennies on the dollar to some of the designer make up brands out there and it does the job I'm looking for.

I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a drugstore go-to foundation!
Dominique R.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE Revlon foundation, I use almost everyday. The formula for this product is perfect for my skin, no break outs for my sensitive skin. The packaging is nice and prefect. The only con is a lot of the time at certain stores my shade is either out or not there.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?