BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Lani I.
I really like this foundation. It is a medium coverage foundation, but I've found that you can build it up where you need it most. It's quite light in comparison to other foundations, and it doesn't feel oily, or dry on my face at all. It's a little pricey, but it matches my skin tone, so... that's life. Keep an eye out for sales and coupons.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
The #revlon #photoready line is top if the line when it comes to drugstore cosmetics and especially for foundation and face powder. The airbrush mousse is no exception but it doesn't do well in the humidity for oily skin, like mine. Winter is much metter time to sport this foundation otherwise it just is too thick and greasy looking.
Mary K.
Review for: Airbrush more...
I was fairly disappointed. I can find concealer in my color from MAC & Sephora, Bare Essentials, and even Covergirl...so I was surprised when I bought this foundation in the same shade that I usually get from these other brands & it didn't match my complexion.
Not only did it not match, but it didn't even come close.
When it dried it left my face an ash like sandy brown color. Totally not okay.
Veronica M.
Grand blanc, MI
Review for: Airbrush more...
I had been waiting for a long time to try this product and I finally purchased it when I saw it went on sale. And now I know why it was on sale. This is quite possibly one of the worst products I have used. Not only is it really thick and cakey, but it's horrible for oily/combo skin! Unless you want to look like you're orange and have goop all over your face, then this product is not for you.
Ka Y.
It's a little on the pricier side like over $11 depending on where you shop. It definitely looks great in photographs like it states "photo ready". The only reason why I don't use it any more is because it has tiny specs of sparkle in it. It made my face look glittery all over.
Maren S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This is my absolute favorite Makeup, I use it since over a year, s d I would not change it! I love the way it leaves my face really like it was airbrushed! Also the little shiny particles in it makes it just perfect! I so recommend it!
Tiffany R.
Love this foundation but I miss the old packaging. Definitely gives a beautiful glow with a satin finish. The finish reminds me of my Diors Airflash, and it lasts pretty long too. I wouldn't say they're dupes but this is definitely the closest you'll get from the drugstore!
Denise R.
Balsam, NC
Review for: Airbrush more...
I was able to test this out at my local drugstore b/c the cosmetics sales manager was curious about it. She "pumped" some on the top of my hand, she barely even tapped the thing and I had a mountain of foundation on my hand. It felt greasy and started sliding and dripping right off of my hand, right away and it smelled AWFUL! Revlon offers some great foundations but this is NOT one of them!
Elena G.
Albany, OR
I really like the pump on this product. It has sort of a silky finish to it that is appealing. I wish there was more product in the container because I do tend to use a lot more of this. Also I feel like the cap is a bit flimsy and could break at any moment.
Jolly M.
I like the feel and definitely the way it takes pictures. BUT I don't like the sparkles that come with it. It feels odd when you are out and abiut in the sun and you have sparkles all over your face. I probably will only wear this if I know its going to be a picture taking heavy day.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?