BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Tiffany R.
Love this foundation but I miss the old packaging. Definitely gives a beautiful glow with a satin finish. The finish reminds me of my Diors Airflash, and it lasts pretty long too. I wouldn't say they're dupes but this is definitely the closest you'll get from the drugstore!
Elena G.
Albany, OR
I really like the pump on this product. It has sort of a silky finish to it that is appealing. I wish there was more product in the container because I do tend to use a lot more of this. Also I feel like the cap is a bit flimsy and could break at any moment.
Denise R.
Balsam, NC
Review for: Airbrush more...
I was able to test this out at my local drugstore b/c the cosmetics sales manager was curious about it. She "pumped" some on the top of my hand, she barely even tapped the thing and I had a mountain of foundation on my hand. It felt greasy and started sliding and dripping right off of my hand, right away and it smelled AWFUL! Revlon offers some great foundations but this is NOT one of them!
Jolly M.
I like the feel and definitely the way it takes pictures. BUT I don't like the sparkles that come with it. It feels odd when you are out and abiut in the sun and you have sparkles all over your face. I probably will only wear this if I know its going to be a picture taking heavy day.
Danielle D.
Arlington
Someone recently said it was a dupe for the makeup forever he foundation, so I bought it from ulta it was about 13$ this was the first day of using it and right know I'm not entirely impressed the coverage was good but it didn't seem long lasting and the foundation itself had a little sparkle in it which I didn't like
Amanda R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This foundation is okay. I recently repurchased it and had forgot that it left my skin sparkling. Like it looked like I covered my face in a very fine glitter but it is only really noticeable in the sunlight. Other than that it's medium coverage but I wouldn't repurchase.
Donna M.
Review for: Revlon PhotoReady Makeup more...
My skin is normal with the occasional t-zone issue. However, this wore terribly on my skin. Whether I used a brush or beauty blender it seems to begin breaking down after a few hours. Setting it didn't really seem to help a lot either. I was looking for a good drug store foundation that would help with flash back and this did fine for that part. The wear time was just not long enough.
Beatriz R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Airbrush more...
This foundation product leaves my skin literally like it was airbrush. The packing was good i have no complains. My skin is oily but i use a foundation powder. This foundation is like True match Lumi cushion. i would recommend this to normal skin type because they don't have oily skin and it would look better on them
Ruchi T.
Review for: Airbrush more...
LOVE this foundation. I only use it for special occasions, its not really an everyday natural look kind of foundation but it makes my skin look amazing! It does not feel heavy at all and it it has great coverage. I just wish it was not as sparkly or else it would perfect!
Jillian C.
Coverage is good, but it feels very heavy on the skin. I prefer more of a lighter feeling makeup...more like a powder feel but need the coverage of a liquid. If you are looking for medium to heavy coverage and do not mind a heavier makeup feel you will like this product.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?

back