BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Sarai M.
It's a pretty good foundation if your looking for a more light coverage foundation it's pretty cute the packaging it comes in. This is a good price for this foundation it apples easy but it doesn't come in a lot of shades but I would recommend it ir you find you shade and u don't want a lot of coverage
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
Review for: Airbrush more...
Any whipped foundation tends to be super oily and rather heavy on me! I have oily skin and it just makes me look like such a grease ball! It's kind of expensive for a drug store foundation and its hard to blend and doesn't give you an airbrush look! I normally LOVE revlon products...but not this one!!
Caroline Y.
I really like this product especially for the price. It is very light way, but has great coverage. I have combination skin and it gives a actually look like it's been airbrushed on! I would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone.
kelci h.
Madison, WI
My favorite drugstore foundation by far. THIS IS THE ONLY DRUGSTORE PRODUCT IVE FOUND THAT IS LIGHT ENOUGH FOR MY PALE SKIN. every other drugstore product makes me look yellow. I've gotten so many compliments on my skin because of this stuff too. stays on all through my day as long as it's used with powder! love love love!! recommend for anyone looking for a full coverage foundation that's cheap but looks amazing
Jillian Y.
Philadelphia, PA
My skin tone is very fair, so it is hard to find foundation that matches and keeps it from looking cakey. This one from Revlon comes in a wide variety of shades and gives great coverage while feeling very light on your skin. A tad on the expensive side for drugstore foundation, but well worth it!
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
I love how this air bursh by Revlon coats and completes with a photo finish ready air brush style! I recommend this to anyone looking for a great affordable concealer! Its a wonderful all wear with a great packaging. This air brush concealer with last all day until you wash it off its wonderful.
Nicole V.
Woodmere, NY
Review for: Airbrush more...
I was a huge fan of this foundation for a while, until it started to break me out. When I first tried it the coverage was just incredible, it looked amazing in regular daylight without looking cakey. My skin looked the best it did in a while.. but the more I used it, it slowly started to just disappoint me. I started breaking out that no matter how good the coverage was, I just had to get rid of it. I think this foundation works well for people with dry and not acne-prone skin.
Aaliyah M.
Bought this a little over a year ago for prom. it was too dark/red for me (my fault for shopping the day before) but i used it anyway because i blended down my neck.

This stays put even after all those hours of dancing and now i use it to contour my cheeks and i still like it. althought its a subtle contour it does the job
it had my cheek acne scarring so well and it has a satin finish. I would buy again but in my shade
Naida S.
Review for: Airbrush more...
It was so oily, shiny, cakey, etc. I didn't like it at all and it definitely did NOT give an airbrush look. It seems like it's 50% glitter, 30% oil, and 20% actual foundation. I tried it a few times and just threw it away. It is way too expensive for the horrible quality. It's a nice makeup for filming because your skin does look nice with it but for every day or even just occasional use, it's pretty pointless.
Erica C.
Review for: Spf 20 more...
I have very dry skin, so I used this foundation to fake the glow that my skin is missing from the cold and windy weather. It blends well and last all day on my skin. I do notice that it sticks to dry patches and it also contains a lot of glitter but I don't mind the glitter. I apply this with my beauty blender and it blends flawlessly. It also photograph great, I never have a white cast. I use the shade 002 Vanilla
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?